Chapter 66

Bao Guangyuan’s expression showed so much fright that Pei Yuan couldn’t help but look at him.

Ji Mingxia also looked over, and after seeing Bao Guangyuan’s expression, Ji Mingxia asked suspiciously, “What’s wrong?”

Ji Mingxia didn’t think there was anything wrong with his words and he only thought Bao Guangyuan’s expression was because he met some trouble while making the bed. So he asked, “What’s wrong? Did something happen?”

“No.” Bao Guangyuan hurriedly shook his head.

He looked at Pei Yuan and looked at Ji Mingxia, and inexplicably felt a chill all over his body.

Bao Guangyuan followed the source of the chill and looked in the direction of the tent. He found that Yu Ning had come out of the tent at some point.

The flashlights were not shining in the direction of the tent and Yu Ning was standing in the darkness, almost blending in with the night. If his skin had not been so white, Bao Guangyuan would not have noticed that there was someone standing there.

Feeling that Yu Ning was watching the movement on their side, Bao Guangyuan only felt a jolt in his body and he hastily added: “I think ……I think that you’re quite right ……”

Bao Guangyuan grasped the time to show his loyalty: “Yu Ning is quite good.”

He complimented himself for his wit, however, he didn’t know if it was his illusion, but he felt as if Yu Ning’s gaze became colder?

He had praised Yu Ning in front of Pei Yuan based on Ji Mingxia’s words, where did he go wrong?

Could it be that even complimenting someone can backfire these days?

Ji Mingxia on the other side did not notice the fluctuations of Bao Guangyuan’s mood.

He was happy to hear that Bao Guangyuan also agreed with him.

With Bao Guangyuan’s testimony, how could he worry about not being able to sell Yu Ning’s points?

Ji Mingxia continued to say to Pei Yuan, “It was Yu Ning who took care of us in the past few days. It was actually Yu Ning who discovered these sandwiches, and these staples, snacks, clothes and all sorts of supplies were arranged by Yu Ning.”

“Yu Ning is actually a soft-hearted person, he just doesn’t show it on purpose. If someone treated him badly at school, he wouldn’t use his intelligence or power to retaliate against others; even after getting the rings and the bronze mirror, Yu Ning never abused the power of the mysterious items ……”

Ji Mingxia rambled on, and the more he spoke, the more he felt that Yu Ning was full of merits. He was only afraid that he would not be able to finish talking about them in a night.

“In short, you will find that he is like a little child when you have more contact with him. He is really vulnerable, which makes people sympathize with him and want to take care and protect him!” Ji Mingxia finally concluded.

As soon as he said that, several red lights suddenly emerged near the tent.

No one present was unfamiliar with this red light, it was obviously Yu Ning’s means of attack.

Everyone froze for a moment, and the next moment, they saw Yu Ning walking over from the direction of the tent.

He was fiddling with the ring in one hand, and grasping something thick and long in the other.

Bright red blood was seeping from his hand, the red blood forming a stark contrast to his pale skin.

Blood dripped down as Yu Ning walked. Together with those strange pupils and his pale face, he was as eerie as a ghost.