Chapter 129

There were four of them in the group, and at the moment, each was holding a cell phone and had a flashlight on.

One of the girls held a key in her hand, apparently for the door she was from opening, while the other three were urging her to continue to the next.

“I have to rest for a while, otherwise it will be easy to fail.” The girl with the key said.

The others were anxious: “We’ve been trying for so many days, and finally entered the first floor. If we don’t hurry up and get up there, the patrolling security guards will come in and we’ll be kicked out again.”

“Yes, this hotel is only three floors in total, only two more doors and we’ll reach brother. He’s a few doors away!”

“Think about it guys, everyone has wasted so much time, a whole three days but failed to save brother, if we succeeded in bringing him out …… we are his saviors, we are heroes!”

The more they talked, the more excited the three girls were, and they looked at the person with the key eagerly.

The person with the key was also excited, but she hesitated for a moment and finally shook her head: “Wait for just a little while, I have to take a break.”

The three girls unconsciously pouted their lips in irritation. “Okay, then how long will you rest.”

“Well, I’ll let you know.” The girl with the keys said, “Everyone is tired after walking so far, let’s first sit down.”

She picked up the phone and shone the torchlight around. She saw a sofa on the side and immediately led the other three to go over and sit down.

Coincidentally, the sofa was located opposite Yu Ning and Ji Mingxia’s hideout.

Although the two were not discovered, the distance was so close that they might discover Yu Ning and Ji Mingxia at any moment.

The four girls sat down on the sofa, while the girl holding the key closed her eyes to rest, the other three were full of energy. They excitedly chatted about the bright future after rescuing Ke Chengxuan.

They kept their voices low while chatting, but because the whole blockade area was dead silent, even the smallest sound seemed very loud, so the voices of the three kept echoing on the first floor.

Ji Mingxia took this opportunity to turn his head to look at Yu Ning and whispered, “What do we do? Should we go up first?”

“There’s something strange.” Yu Ning said.

Ji Mingxia looked at him in confusion.

Yu Ning was just about to explain when the three girls stopped chatting and turned to their companion.

“It’s so cold here, and it’s uncomfortable, haven’t you rested yet?”

“Let's quickly save brother and go home early.”

“Yes, we came in cotton clothes but I’m so cold just from sitting here. Brother did not prepare thick clothes so I wonder how he is now ……”

The girl holding the key opened her eyes and looked at her companions helplessly, “I need a little more time.”

“Then how long will it take, give a precise time.” One of them said impatiently.

The girl with the key looked at her companions and whispered, “I think an hour ……”

“An hour?! One hour is enough for us to go in and come back out!”

“This is annoying, if I had known I would have to wait so long, I would have brought some food.”