Chapter 45

Hearing Meng Xinyi call his name, Ji Mingxia turned his head and said unconsciously, “Hm?”

“Did I scare you?” Meng Xinyi looked at Ji Mingxia and covered her face somewhat shyly, “You guys are still students, so you probably haven’t seen girls who take the initiative like me.”

Meng Xinyi then asked Ji Mingxia, “Have many girls confessed to Yu Ning?”

“Confess?” Ji Mingxia froze and said, “No ……”

Let alone confessing, Yu Ning didn’t even have any friends on the high school campus.

But when he went to university, he counter attacked and reversed his fortunes, becoming a heartthrob

The protagonist gong liked him, the supporting characters liked him, the cannon fodders liked him, and many, many more. The passersby who met Yu Ning by chance or whose lives were saved by Yu Ning, were more or less attracted to him.

After all, he is a good-looking boy with good academic performance. He is calm and sensible in any situation and attentive and considerate when taking care of people…

There are almost no flaws apart from not being very articulate!

Therefore, Ji Mingxia did not feel Menhlg Xinyi’s words were weird although surprising.

“So, you’re not a couple, there’s usually no one chasing him at school, he’s still single now, and I have a chance?” Meng Xinyi said happily, “Mingxia, can you help me create opportunities for me and Yu Ning?”

Ji Mingxia’s mind was in turmoil, and he didn’t know how to respond to Meng Xinyi’s request for a while, so he didn’t say much.

Meng Xinyi wanted to persuade Ji Mingxia more, but at that moment, Bao Guangyuan, who was not far away, sensed that something was wrong and walked over quickly.

“Xinyi, come here for a moment.” Bao Guangyuan stood not far away and interrupted Meng Xinyi and Ji Mingxia’s conversation.

Meng Xinyi sat in her original position without moving and looked at Bao Guangyuan curiously, “What’s wrong?”

“I have something to say to you.” Bao Guangyuan whispered.

Meng Xinyi smiled a little, “Say what you have to say directly, we are already friends with Mingxia, there is no need to talk behind his back.”

Both Bao Guangyuan and Ji Mingxia froze for a moment after hearing Meng Xinyi’s words, an embarrassed look appeared on both of their faces.

They had actually been in a state of complete unfamiliarity since they met in the morning, and could not be considered friends at all.

But when Meng Xinyi said this, whether it was Bao Guangyuan or Ji Mingxia, they naturally would not refute it.

Bao Guangyuan said awkwardly, “It’s not that I want to say anything important, I just want to ask how your wound is doing.”

“My wound?” Meng Xinyi glanced at her body, “I’m fine, ah, the medicine Mingxia gave me is still in my hands remember.”

When she replied like that, Bao Guangyuan didn’t know what to say all of a sudden. He stood in the same place, anxiously scratching his head over and over.

At that moment, Yu Ning returned from washing clothes. He saw Meng Xinyi and Ji Mingxia sitting side by side outside the tent, the two of them shoulder to shoulder and extraordinarily close to each other.

Yu Ning paused, and anyone with some eyesight could notice that Yu Ning was in a bad mood at the moment.

Bao Guangyuan’s face was ashen on the spot, and he hurriedly walked forward and pulled Meng Xinyi up: “Let’s go over there and pick some fruit to eat.”