Chapter 16

To invite Yu Ning, Ji Mingxia needed to find a legitimate reason.

After all, the plan was made more than a month ago and he suddenly wanted to add a person. He needed not only to persuade their roommates, but also to consider Yu Ning’s situation.

Did Yu Ning have time? Did he want to go or not? How shall his expenses be solved?

Ji Mingxia wanted to pay for Yu Ning, but he had a feeling that Yu Ning would not agree.

For this reason, Ji Mingxia spent the next two days trying to find a way of inviting Yu Ning.

In the twinkling of an eye, the college entrance examination was over.

In just two days, the candidates’ fates for the next few years had been determined.

To Ji Mingxia’s surprise, this year’s exam questions were very similar to his previous exam questions.

In the past few days, after he transmigrated, he strengthened his weak points, and also shared some questions in his memory with the group.

That way, there was a certain probability that the students with good luck would have better results.

However, they were all ordinary people after all. Even if there was such an opportunity, they could only make themselves slightly improve at most, and it was impossible to make a qualitative leap forward.

From what he knew about himself, the school he was going to apply to should be stable.

If there are no surprises, Yu Ning would get admitted to the top school in the country, which was in accordance with the direction of the original book.

The most recent small test had Yu Ning first and Ji Mingxia second and the gap did not look big. But when the scores of the two people are put according to the province, Yu Ning’s score could be the champion in the whole province, while Ji Mingxia could only wander in the middle.

This was the gap between the academic tyrant and ordinary people. Even if he had transmigrated with some memory of the questions, it still couldn’t change much.

Ji Mingxia had already looked into this and he didn’t mind. His requirements for himself had always been low, and he only had to be steady.

The two days passed quickly, and after the end of the college entrance examination, both students and the school authorities breathed a sigh of relief.

The graduation ceremony of the seniors would be held half a month later, during which time, most of the seniors would return home to wait for their scores.

The hotel Ji Mingxia and the others booked was located next to the scenic area of the next city, Nanzhou. Backed by a mountain, the hotel was equipped with hot springs, a golf course, etc. It was a popular holiday destination in the past two years and the reviews on the Internet were very good.

Although it would take only two hours using the high-speed railway to the hotel, it was estimated that it would take five or six hours if they counted the time from the school to the high-speed railway station and then from the high-speed railway station to the scenic spot.

It would be much simpler if they were to drive themselves there, as it would take less than three hours to reach the hotel.

Although everyone was an adult, they had just finished the college entrance examination and no one had time to get a driver’s license. In the end, they directly booked a commercial car since there were five of them.

On the day of departure, Yu Ning happened to be called to the office  in the morning.

When Ji Mingxia woke up, there were only five of them in the dormitory. The driver would arrive half an hour later so everyone hurriedly got up to pack their bags.