Chapter 44

“Mingxia, come.” Ji Mingxia heard Yu Ning say to him.

Ji Mingxia looked up and saw that Yu Ning was already sitting inside the tent. In front of him were all the usual supplies such as ointment, spray, cotton, cotton swabs, alcohol, iodine volts and so on. Everything was ready and he was just waiting for Ji Mingxia to come in and undress.

Ji Mingxia stood stiffly in place and rambled, “Still, I’d better do it myself ……”

Yu Ning said, “You are injured from your waist to your hip, and it must have gotten worse after walking so much and being irritated by your clothes. There are some places you can’t see yourself and are not easy to deal with.”

Ji Mingxia’s head exploded at his words, and his face instantly turned red.

Not caring about Bao Guangyuan and Meng Xinyi outside, he hurriedly got into the tent and whispered to Yu Ning in shock, “How did you know?”

“I guessed it by looking at your walking posture.” Yu Ning said.

Ji Mingxia didn’t expect that even this kind of thing couldn’t be hidden from Yu Ning, but on second thought, Yu Ning taught him how to use the walking stick and even knew how to use it to save his strength. It was quite normal that he’d guess the general location of his wound based on the way he walked.

It was just that, even though he was clearly wearing clothes, Yu Ning still saw through him, giving him a sense of shame that his clothes were useless.

He lowered his head and stammered, “It’s better if I apply it myself, in case I find difficulties, I’ll ask for your help…”

Yu Ning looked at Ji Mingxia’s flushed face and saw that Ji Mingxia’s hands were unconsciously clutching the corners of his clothes, which meant that his inner subconscious was very resistant to this matter.

Yu Ning finally nodded and helped Ji Mingxia set up the medicine. He gave him instructions so that he could easily operate them on his own, and then prepared to leave.

“Yu Ning.” Before he went out, Ji Mingxia suddenly remembered something and called out to him again.

Yu Ning turned his head back.

Ji Mingxia kept his voice low and whispered to him, “We have two tents, shouldn’t we share one with Meng Xinyi and the others? They both slept on the leaves for the past few days, and Meng Xinyi is injured just like me ……”

Yu Ning looked at Ji Mingxia and daid slowly, “In order to save space, we carried a small double tent. Both of us are about fifty cm in width so two adult males cannot lie side by side in a single tent unless ……”

“Unless what?” Ji Mingxia couldn’t help but ask curiously.

“Unless they cuddle together to sleep.” Yu Ning said.

“Cuddle?” Ji Mingxia heard this and almost choked when he thought of the colourful image. Seeing Yu Ning’s solemn look, he was obviously still the innocent boy he was familiar with, and Ji Mingxia hurriedly adjusted his facial expression.

Almost instinctively, he redeemed himself by saying, “We can sleep on our sides.”

“You have an injury on your waist, and the narrow space tends to rub against the wound, causing a delay in healing.” Yu Ning finished and saw that Ji Mingxia was somewhat torn. He understood that he was a normal male after all, and when faced with a vulnerable person, it was inevitable that his heart would be unable to bear it.

Just like when Ji Mingxia saw that he was coming back alone in the rain, he secretly asked his managing auntie to give him his campus card to swipe.

After eliminating the ghost, he quietly left with injuries, and even though Ji Mingxia knew that he might face some gossip if he got involved with him, he still returned to the dormitory at the first opportunity and helped him dress his wounds.