Chapter 24

The little technician brother said, only feeling sadness in his heart.

‘I should have read the calendar before going out today. Not only did I not have *peach blossoms, but everything went wrong. The only way to break this is to have a pure heart and less desires.’

*Wild Romance

In fact, since he discovered that Ji Mingxia and Yu Ning were a couple, and that Ji Mingxia was probably the shou, the little technician brother had stopped thinking about it.

He devoted himself to his work, and was so focused on serving Ji Mingxia that he didn't even think about it anymore.  He never expected to run into a slight inflammation of Ji Mingxia's ear canal.

After those few *wolf and tiger words, a sense of foreboding rose in the technician brother's heart.

*Words that become impure once uttered, making it seem like the speaker is engaging in sex.

Sure enough, he once again felt the temperature around him drop abruptly!

He originally thought it was his own illusion. After all, the most Yu Ning could do when staring at him was to have an oppressive look in his eyes.  Even a man with a powerful aura couldn't change the temperature, right?

However, it turned out that Yu Ning could!

It was obvious that the temperature inside the room was just right, but he suddenly felt like he was in a cold storage room, and he was freezing in his work clothes.

On the contrary, Ji Mingxia, who was lying there with his eyes closed, was still flushed and completely unaffected by the cold air.

Seeing this, the little technician brother knew it was not good. Stimulated by a strong desire to live, he immediately looked for an opportunity to make his identity and position clear.

After he finished his blessing, he looked at Ji Mingxia's shocked and bewildered look and couldn't help but glance in Yu Ning's direction from the corner of his eyes. He lowered his voice to whisper a reminder to Ji Mingxia, “Your boyfriend is jealous.”

‘We're all receivers, why would a shou make things difficult for a fellow shou!’

He gave Ji Mingxia a "you know" look, and seeing that the service time was up, he turned off the timer and packed his tools to leave.

He was still sighing in his heart at the pairing of Ji Mingxia and Yu Ning, but when he reached the door, he realised that his companion had not followed him.

That guy was usually lazy and was always the first to pack up his tools and leave at the end of the day. But to his surprise, he was so dedicated today that he was still standing there after the time had passed.

The little technician brother opened the door and called out to him, “Let's go and disinfect together.”

However, his companion was still standing in front of Yu Ning's bed. He did not pack up his things to leave, nor did he give him a response.

From the little technician brother's angle, his companion's back was turned to the light, his head was lowered, his face was dark, and he could not see the other party's expression at all.

The little technician brother was surprised, but seeing that his companion did not want to leave, he could not say much in front of the customer. He could only mutter to himself and close the door behind him.

However, it was not until he left the room and began to disinfect and wash his hands that he suddenly realised something was wrong.

He had finally seen a young and tender handsome man and his attention was all on *the bubble boy. It was at this moment when he recalled the whole process that he noticed that something was wrong.