After lying down, Ji Mingxia carefully felt himself, only his hands and feet touched Yu Ning.

He was immediately relieved. This position was good, he could sleep well.

“Mingxia, turn off the lights.” Yu Ning suddenly spoke up.

It was only then that Ji Mingxia realized that the light switch was on his side, and because it wasn’t a standard-size hotel room, the switch was so far away from the bed.

Ji Mingxia had no choice but to slightly get up, stretch out his body and reach the switch with great effort.

With a click, the lights were turned off and the room went dark.

Although the distant streetlights shone in through the windows, the light was very dim.

An ordinary person wouldn’t be able to see, but Ji Mingxia had sharp senses so he did not have much of an issue in finding his original position.

However, something was obviously wrong. Perhaps he was lying down in the wrong position because not only his hands and feet touched Yu Ning this time, even his shoulders and arms were pressed to him.

“It’s just the shoulders and arms and legs, it’s okay, it’s okay, there’s no problem.” Ji Mingxia comforted himself in his heart.

He usually has a lot of physical contact with Yu Ning, so although they were sleeping in the bed, everything was still under control. As long as he sleeps off, he won’t feel anything.

With this thought, Ji Mingxia slowly closed his eyes.

Although the hotel was dilapidated, it was extraordinarily silent because of the suburbs.

The room was not large and they slept so close to each other that they could hear each other’s breathing.

Yu Ning’s breaths were a little shallower than his, and Ji Mingxia almost synchronized with it. His mind suddenly conjured the image of Yu Ning whispering to his ear and his neck even felt a little hot…

No, it was not an illusion.

He did feel a little hot all over his body.

The air condition was on, the room temperature was more than twenty degrees, he was wearing tight pajamas. His body was so hot that he started sweating.

Especially the places that touched Yu Ning.

Normally, Yu Ning’s body temperature was much lower than normal people.

But maybe it was his illusion, Ji Mingxia felt that not only his body temperature had increased, but Yu Ning’s was also a bit higher than usual.

Their skins touched for a long time, and soon, not only were they covered with a moist heat, they also became more sensitive.

Ji Mingxia’s breathing gradually became rapid, and he felt a strange anxiety from his body being awakened in the dark.

He endured that strange feeling, held his breath and listened carefully. Fortunately, Yu Ning was breathing steadily and seemed to be asleep.

Taking advantage of Yu Ning’s inattention, Ji Mingxia quietly moved his body, then secretly turned over and switched to sleeping with his back to Yu Ning.

In this way, his hands and feet would no longer touch Yu Ning, but his back was against Yu Ning’s arm.

The back well ……it was not an important part so it didn’t matter.

With this thought, Ji Mingxia quickly closed his eyes and continued to draw in sleep.

He has always slept off the moment he hit the bed. Even in the forest, there was danger around them but he immediately fell asleep when he lay by Yu Ning’s side. In addition, the quality of sleep was even strangely incomparable.