"We should get ready we have lots of things to cover" I said smiling warmly. "Sure" she says but I stopped her in her tracks "What is it?" She ask. Walking to the kitchen as I handed her a rectangular box with a pink bow. "What's this?" looking at the box "Open it later" I said flicking her forehead. She smiled and walked away heading to the bathroom.

__________( 3 hours later ) ____

"LYNN HURRY THE FUCK UP! I'M BORED" I yelled from across the room, how long does it take to get ready I thought. I was about to kick the door when it suddenly opened, my mouth parted at the sight of a beautiful girl wearing the dress I've bought for her. She lift my chin up knowing that I was drooling from her sight "Wo-wow Lynn you look amazing" smiling at her, "Thank you for the dress, it's really pretty" replying back with a bright smile.

"Come on let's go" I said, right now doesn't seem like the right time to hold her hands as I know that she'll pull away even if I touch her slightly.

"Yoongi where are we going?"

"Anywhere you want to go" I told her.

"Ahh~~ well let's go to a cafe?" She ask pleadingly. I simply nodded at her request. We headed to Shibuya's Streamer Coffee Company the excellent Seattle-style café. She gasp in awe at the inside of the cafe with the big windows providing ample natural lighting and the comfy sofas inviting coffee fans to spend hours on end here. Sitting down near a window checking out the menus we both ordered a star attraction the Streamer Latte, served in a soup bowl-sized mug so as to give the resident artistes a large canvas, we even ordered carrot cake whichever was Lynn's favorite.

Once we were done we roamed around the streets of Tokyo while everything seemed so fun and dandy to me it just feels so neutral nothing good happened between us, I guess my expectation for this trip was too high. It was midnight and we were supposed to go head back to the hotel room till Lynn decided to stroll around the park for awhile. The cool breeze filling up our skins made our surrounding more inevitable, we walked together silently in the dim moonlight of the park.

"Is something wrong?" She finally ask. Yes in fact there is, the fact that I'm just some friend to her and nothing more.

"You don't like me .. do you?" I bluntly spilled out. Her eyes grew wide as she was hesitant to say something.

"I-" she began. "It's okay, I know the answer.. I'm not the one, not ever ..." I said pathetically chuckling as I kicked on one of the stones on the ground. "I'm really sorry Yoongi" she says fidgeting with her fingers.

"Yo-Yoongi ..." She began I lifted my head to meet her gaze. "I hope you'll find someone who will love you more than just a friend, just be patient and you'll have that special someone soon" she says giving me a warm smile. I simply nodded hoping that she's right "Thanks" I said.

"Lynn..it seems like from the minute you came into our lives, it seems that almost everyone wanted you. Like or loved you, I'm not really too sure what it is, but I guess it's your loving personality combined with some ditziness and I guess you could say we've never met anyone who dealt with us the way you have. How you actually cared for Jungkook is something we haven't seen in a girl..and I guess you could say we've been somewhat jealous of how he got such a loving girlfriend, the fact that your crazy enough to still be around us is something " i said sighing in defeat.

Without a warning she pulled my collar shirt down and leaned in to peck my forehead.

"Thanks Yoongi..it really means a lot." She smiled.

_____________(Hotel)______

"Well I'm going to go shower... Thanks again for today" she says as she headed to the bathroom. "No problem" I simply said. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water when my phone beeped fishing it out checking the message. It was from an anonymous person "Yoongiii~~~ you have something I want and I have something you want"

"What the fuck?" I called the number but was out of service. Another message beeped this time it was a video.

"UNCLE YOONGI!" She cried out, her hair was messed up and she was beaten almost to the point of dying. My mouth gasp in disbelief that my niece has been the new target.

"Kira!" I shouted "KKIIRRRRAAA!" I shouted some more. This time the phone ringed, I immediately press ok and placed it on my ear shakily "Un-uncle Yoongi ple-please help me.. I want my daddy and mommy .. UNCLE!" She cried out in pain and tears already streaming down my cheeks.

"She's outside of the hotel waiting for you" a deep computerized voice said. I wiped my tears rushing down the stairs into the lobby scanning the place looking for anything that's suspicious I held the phone against my ear.

"Where is she!?" I yelled he laughed hysterically "Didn't I say she's outside the hotel" he chuckled. I ran out the door when a black van was across the corner of the road. The door slide opened throwing her out landing her on the cold pavement road.

"KIRA!" I shouted holding her tightly while she screamed in agony. "Uncle!" She cried out gripping on my shirt. "It's okay I got you!" I whispered caressing her tightly. Then out of nowhere I hear another screaming, I put Kira down when one of the man kicked me on my stomach as they carried a girl in their van.

"YOONGI!!!" She shrieked as she hit and kicked them trying to escape their grasp, one of the man hit her head causing her to quiet down the van door closed getting up abruptly pulling it open.

"LYNN!!" I yelled but it was no use they drove away with her in it and couldn't do much to save her. "FUCK" I cuss.

"Uncle don't leave me here!" Kira shouted holding her arms together in the chilly weather. Running towards her as I picked her up in one arm while I texted the others few min later the my phone ringed.

It was Nam Joon "YOU LET THEM GET AWAY!" He yelled as I put the phone a little farther away from my ear.

"Then get your asses here & help me find her!" I retorted. He sigh and said okay.

As for now I have to wait till they come. I shifted my gaze to Kira I wiped her sweaty forehead but she pushed it away.

"It's no use in saving her" she says worriedly.

"What do you mean kid" I ask in confusion.

"She's going to die before you and the other uncles find her..." She said as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"It's true, it's what the demons told me, they'll slaughter her soul" she says.

"Kira you have really weird imaginations" I said heading to the hospital to get her checked up. I'm never faze by her remarks because I'm used to hearing her say the creepiest things.

_________________
**CUTT~~

Okays so I've deleted one of my stories (My 16 yr old stalker) I'm really sorry for the people that has been waiting on the update but I just couldn't think of much things to write about *sigh* I'm really sorry once again ~ anyways I hope you enjoy this chappie please Read, Vote and Comment that be really nice ^^

** SYNT JB**