Clint x Jessica | first meeting (request)

I woke up cold, wet, alone and scared. I was in a box that was not fully closed. The walls and floor were like a grate with holes that my fingers were falling through. I grabbed onto one of the walls and pulled myself to my feet.

My mind was filled with thoughts that I couldn't seem to comprehend. Almost as if they were out of my reach.

There was crates and boxes stacked up all around me. The vehicle began to shake and groan and I whipped my head around, full of confusion.

The box seemed to be going faster and faster as fear rose in my chest, worried I'd hit a dead end and be jolted to an abrupt stop.

It did stop, but slowly, groaning and shaking to a cease. The lights around me turned from white to red and then quickly to green.

The sudden change startled me, not helping the buzzing coursing through my body.

I hit my head against one of the wall's sharp corners of the box. I groaned and reached up to grab it, pressing it against my wound.

The doors at the top slowly started to open, then two boys pulled open the doors to the crate.

"What the hell is that?"

"Dave, we talked about this. Be respectful."

"Pass, next question."

"Dude, are you kidding?! It's a total smash."

"Everyone better bloody shut up!"

A boy with brown curls reached down his arm to pull me up. I gratefully took it, trying to stand but falling over. My head pounded and my vision was blurry.

"Clint, take her to the medhut and make sure she's okay please."

"Yea, yea, of course."

I felt the boy who I assumed was Clint, gently picked me up and began carrying me toward the "medhut".

"Mm fine." 

"I'm not to sure about that."

I heard the creak of the door, and I felt the soft cushion of the bed beneath me. There was a soft rummaging before I heard a small "aha" come from the boy.

He came over towards me and helped me sit up.

"Alright hun, place this on your head for a while, okay?"

He passed me a warm pad and guided my head to my hand, pushing it as if to show me what to do. I instantly felt better like a weight had been lifted off my head.

"The name's Clint. Do you remember yours?"

"No," There was a small pause before it came to me, "Jessica."

"Well it's lovely to meet you Jessica, why don't you lie down for a while? It'll help your head loads."

Sorry this was so short!