Period - headcanon (All)

Sorry this one is kinda just a blurb for each one of the characters! I wanted to post something while I worked on some requests xx

Newt~ (yes this is a female one, don't kill me)
•Very gentle, and he knows a lot about how it all works because his mom taught him a lot.
•Makes you tea all the time.
•Makes sure you get some days off.

Minho~
•He gets very amused by you when you complain about it.
•obviously, he feels bad for you but when your rolling around on the floor he cant help but laugh.

Thomas~
•Again, clueless toddler.
•You would have to explain it to him and he still wouldn't understand.
•Tries to help but probably fails.
•He plays with your hair while you lie down.

Frypan~
•Makes you any food you want no matter the time of day.
•He places his hands on your abdomen (they are so warm) and just rests them there.

Alby~
•Makes sure the medjacks give you anything you need and constant check ups.
•Wants you to take the day off but you refuse so he makes sure you take it easy.

Gally~
•He insists that you stay in bed all day.
•You need something? He'll get it for you.
•Gets you a hot water bottle and lots of chocolate + gummy bears.

Ben~
•He's gone most of the day but as soon as he gets back he's all over you.
•No matter what your doing or who your talking to he picks you up and throws you over his shoulder for cuddles.

Winston~
•Lets you hang out with him and play with the animals.
•Tells you about how therapeutic animals are.
•The Glades dog lies down on your lap as you watch Winnie take care of the animals.

Sonya~
•So so so many kisses and cuddles.
•"Im sorry baby, I know it hurts."
Gives you her shirts and her fuzzy pants.

Jeff~
•As a medjack he is very aware what's going on even if you don't say anything.
•He always has pills on hand and gives you extra blankets.

Clint~
•Same as Jeff, since he's a medjack he knows the whole cycle and he knows how to help during different stages of your cycles.

Harriet~
•You steal her sweaters and when she notices she just smirks at you.
• "Missed me?"
•She is very busy since she's the leader but she always checks up on you.

Brenda~
•She probably lost her peroid from all the stress in the scorch so she wouldn't know how to help but she remembers a few tricks.
•Asks if you would explain it to her and gives lots of hugs.

Teresa~
•Buries you in blankets till you can barely breathe. •She knows all the yoga poses to help with cramps and bloating.
•She makes sure you know how beautiful your body is even with the changes it's going through.

Should I do more of these? Xx