Sonya x reader | "What's mine is yours"

(Fem!reader) this is short, sorry xx

I walked into my room and took off my shoes. I shared my room with my crush, Sonya. She was the second in command and a good one at that. I have had a crush on her for forever. She didn't know and you weren't keen on saying anything.

Me and Sonya have a "complicated" relationship, you weren't in a relationship but you certainly weren't just friends. The both of you could tell there was something more going on.

As I flopped down onto my bed I noticed a t-shirt hanging over the edge of the small chair I had in your room. I slowly got up and picked up the shirt. It was Sonya's, but it was so soft and it smelled like flowers, how was I supposed to resist putting it on?

I slid off the shirt and bra I was wearing and slid on her shirt. God, it was soft. I changed out of my pants so I was just in my underwear. Then I slipped back into bed and pulled the covers up and over me.

Before drifting off to sleep I set the timer on my clock for one hour. I just need a short nap. In a matter of minutes, I was fast asleep.

Sonya's POV:

I just finished work and headed to the showers to relax for a bit.

After my shower, I headed to my room. When I walked in I noticed an asleep y/n, in my shirt. The blankets were pooled at her knees and I could see that she was in ONLY my shirt. I chuckled before pulling the blankets up so they were covering her. I always knew that she had feelings for me, it was obvious. The blushing, playing with her hands whenever we talked, her nervous stutters and my friends have mentioned it a few times.

She let out a small groan and her eyes fluttered open. I realized that the lights probably woke her up so I turned them off. Returning to her side, she apologized for stealing my shirt.

"I'm sorry I stole your shirt."

"What's mine is yours, my love."

This but kinda in headcanon form: (i will do a headcanon about this for the others too xx)

• squeals when she sees you

• so overjoyed that you're in her shirt

• "What do we have here?"

•insists that you take her shirts and wear them whenever you'd like

• tells Harriet all about it