I take her finger away and takes both her hands in mine, looking down at her. I lift my lips in the known smile, but continue so she can see a real smile. Based on her reaction I can see it worked, making it worth it. I will save my smiles for her, and Sean of course, they deserves this.

"I paid for the dress and the sandals, and made them look after your other clothes while we golf. So we can go right outside." I say and take her with me, her hand in my elbow.

On the driving range I had one of the employees put our golf clubs at two of the places. I thought I could teach her the stance myself, and we could both stand next to each other afterwards.

"Pink golf clubs Owen? Are you crazy?" she says, but I can see she tries hard not to smile.

"Only the best."

She turns toward me and looks at me for a while, and I think she got what she wanted, because she just turns around again to the green.

"Ok, now. What do I do?"

"Ok, since it's only a few yards you are going to hit the ball, so you start with a 9-iron. With that you can shoot up to 100 yards with practice. I will show you the correct way to stand, and then you can do the rest yourself. It's not much I can do about that."

"Did you just tell me a joke? No, not a joke, but trying for a joke? What have you done to Mr.Blackbourne?" she says and grins at me.

"What do you mean?"

"It's not much you can do about me golfing, I know that. But everyone knows that, so that goes without saying."

"Well, you make me this way."

"How?"

Do I tell her? Looking into her eyes I can see that it's not important to her, maybe she thinks I will deflect and change the subject. Well, not now. She wants to know, she gets to know.

"Making me want to change, wanting stuff I never thought I would like. You make me believe again, that there is something out there."

"How can I do that? I thought nothing got past your walls! You are so formal all the time that I feel... I don't know! I don't want to let you down, I want to do my best all the time, want to look perfect all the time and say all the right things."

"Sang, you don't have to do that. I like you for the person you already are. I agree that I am not the best at showing my emotions, or to tell you what I think and feel, but if you have some patience with me, I will work on that. You deserve that! I just don't know how, I have held my emotions to myself for several years now. Only Sean knows how I feel, he can see through my wall, and if my people reading skills are still there I have to say that you are starting to see it too. Am I right?"

"Yes, your eyes tell me some things, but I will have patience. I am not the best at these things myself; we will have to work together on this. And if the guys come to you for help, if I have stepped on someone's feet, tell me so I know what not to do next time. Remember I have been on my own for several years as well, only trusting myself. I am scared of ruining things, scared of leading one of them on without realizing it."