Q&A a.k.a Rants + A Few Annoucements

Start from the beginning

@Love_Anime321
Q: Who is your celebrity crush?
What are your hobbies?

A: Tom Hiddleston :3

My hobbies would be either, writing, reading, trying to have a pimple free skin(is this even a hobby, lol) and you'll be surprised with this....cosmetics.

Yes, you read that right? And please stop with the "girls who wears make-up aren't pretty". Hear kind of peopel makes us girls think that either we wear make-up or not, you still have something bad to say. Girls wear make up to make themselves feel a bit more confident, atleast respect that and don't go around saying we suck. I used to not even own a lip balm and now I am learning how to contour. Point is, respect us. Internet has been cruel to girls who wear make-up. It's not fair. Society's standards of beauty really is heart wrenching.

@Haruki_Kuroko
Q: Who are your anime biases?
As i remember, you are taking English Major. What level? Elementary? Highschool? College?
What anime can you recommend?

A: Too much to mention, hehe but I am recently calling dibs on Karma Akabane.

I just graduated, but my major ship is centered o teaching Highschoolers. But I could also teach Elementary or College if I want to.

Assassination Classroom! Trust me, watch that piece of treasure anime! :)

@1Directionlovexox
Q: Who do you ship in KNB?
Which anime would you like to spend a day in?
Who do you hate in KNB?

A: For non-homo pairing, definitely AoMomo. The love is just too real. Have you noticed that when he was called by Satsuki by his last name and he called almost everyone by their last name, he still called her by her first name? Satsuki. Ugh I am so asdfgghhj!!!

For homo pairing, I am a solid MidoTaka, AoKi and KagaKuro. The love is real with these pairings. But of course I love every YAOI ship in KNB. That's my fujoshi nature XD

I think I wanted to live in the world of Naruto and hug Sarada and give her some love. I know, Sakura loves her but I don't know what's up with duck hair Sasuke. Owh and I just wanna have a quick hair fix done to Gaara XD

Ahhh...hate is such a storing word. I don't particularly hate anyone in KNB but I think the one I like the least is...ok this is harder that expected. I'll still go for what my heart wants to say. I don't hate anyone from KNB.

@Murasame
Q: What would you do if you were in a public transport(vehicle) and you saw someone next to you reading your works and voting for it?

A: Hmmm... Interesting... Well, maybe I'll be so excited and open my application and go to my profile page and ready that shit on my side, then I'll start a convo like, "You like KNb?" And when the persons says yes, I would show to him my profile along with the work she is reading. Maybe I'll get her Fb or contact number and would occasionally meet for fangirling sessions just like what I did with @Seluciana, tho we only met once up to this point XD

@mspiperrr
Q: What would you do if you're suddenly transported into the KNB world?

A: I'll confirm first if how old am I, if I live in Japan and can speak Japanese, where do I live and what school I go to, or if I am even a higschooler. Haha. Then maybe I'll look for my friends and try to figure out if I am single or am I pretty enough for the boys. With that, I would make it a point to "catch" my bias's attention, which is Midorima. I'll make him notice me. But I won't change myself just for him to like me. Ok that's cheesy.

I'll apply as manager and be in every game possible. I'all be there buying shoes with everyone, handling them towels, constantly be around takao to make Midorima jelly, wear a jersey same as Midorima during every game and be there when he breaks down after the Rakuzan game. After that...maybe I'll confess if still up to that point, he hasn't notice That I like him. Lol hahahha

@OtakuOTPNalu1287
Q: Will you make another BoysLove One-shot?

A: I would, not just now. I just don't have any idea what to write for boys love. Because the first and last time I did, someone DMed me that it sucks and it shall have a lemon scene, he said it rudely, so I was so sad at that time. Well, bottom line, I would, but I can't say when :)

---

ANNOUNCEMENT!

I'll be deleting my Uta no Prince-Sama fiction. If anyone's actually waiting for that piece of crap-o to be updated. Sorry. I just don't have any idea anymore on where that story would go so I think it would be best to end it. Sorry...

But with that...

I'll be writing a new fanfiction!

It's entitled "Valkyrie: An Assassination Classroom Fanfiction"

I am recently into the anime so much that I decided to write a fanfic about it. For that book, I'll try a different writing style and approach. Way to improve my writing skills!

I hope you support my new book! I'll be posting the prologue maybe tomorrow!

For now, I'll be updating the remaining "GOM Alternate jobs series" like in one blow! What remains is Atsushi, Kuroko, Akashia and Kise. I am fucking having a hard time with Kise's XD

June 25, 2015