Chapter 01

It was the summer of June. Ji Mingxia was awakened from a deep sleep by a gust of bone-chilling wind slashing against his skin.

He opened his eyes in a daze and was about to pull the *air-conditioning quilt to cover himself when his hand stiffened in the air.

*Also known as a summer cool quilt; a thin quilt suitable for use in air-conditioned rooms. The fill-in materials are mainly hollow fibre cotton and silk.

A strange shadow suddenly appeared in the boys’ dormitory, standing directly in front of Ji Mingxia.

The dim light in the distance reflected into the boys’ dormitory. In the darkness, the shadow looked a little darker than the night, with waist-length hair covering its face.

The shadow looked thin and bony, its arms and legs were long and thin, exhibiting completely abnormal body proportions compared to a human.

When Ji Mingxia saw it, it was holding out its hand, while its sharp nails like dead branches crawled across the face of the boy opposite him.

The poor, unfortunate little creature immediately uttered a groan of pain.

Ji Mingxia’s entire body felt unwell as he tightly wrapped the small quilt around himself and shivered.

'This…is this the live version of *the ghost press!'

*sleep paralysis caused by a ghost pressing over a person.

---

That night, Ji Mingxia had transmigrated into a book.

Four hours ago, Ji Mingxia was an ordinary 19-year-old otaku in his first year of college.

He accidentally fell down and when he got up, he had already transmigrated as Ji Mingxia, a male supporting character with the same name as himself in a horror novel.

Although it was said to be a book, it looked more like an alternation of a parallel time and space to Ji Mingxia.

Because he transmigrated into a body like his, with the pajamas he was wearing before, Ji Mingxia, a living person, blended into the world without any sense of incongruity, while the original Ji Mingxia was long gone.

He guessed that the original Ji Mingxia had gone to his world.

He was so envious that he cried.

His original world was ordinary without any supernatural happenings.

But the book world was different. The original novel was a delayed danmei and horror copy text!

Yu Ning, the protagonist shou, was the unlucky child who was lying across from Ji Mingxia at the moment and being ghost pressed. He was born with a pure Yin physique that attracted mysterious events.

From his childhood, he suffered a lot until he met Pei Yuan, the protagonist gong, at university. That was when his life gradually changed for the better.

The story began when Yu Ning went to college. The two husbands worked hand in hand to fight monsters while the horror copies occurred one after the other, never stopping.

Yu Ning and Pei Yuan fell in love with each other, but because of their introverted personalities, neither took the initiative to confess to the other.

At that time, Yu Ning’s high school classmate was accidentally involved in a horror event.

In the process of helping his high school classmate out, Yu Ning finally made progress with Pei Yuan under the guidance of that classmate.

That high school classmate was naturally Ji Mingxia.