CHAPTER 26

Jay

As my lips touched her's, something inside of me broke. But not in a bad way, in the best way ever. Like a wall that finally broke down because of her. And in that exact moment, I knew something for sure. I want to make Kalila Harrington mine.

She pressed herself against my chest, while my tongue explored her mouth. Every single inch of my body burned as I grabbed her waist with both of my arms and lifted her up. Kalila's legs immediately wrapped around my waist, and I pressed her against the bookshelf behind her. She tasted like strawberries on a hot summer night, and I was totally addicted to it.

To her. My mind went blank as her fingers explored my body. I was fucking screwed. Kalila knew how much power she could have over me, and I should hate her for it. But why am I enjoying it? A quiet moan came out of her mouth when I playfully bit her lower lip. "You need to put on my shirt I gave you last party. You would look amazing in it", I whispered and our forehead touched.

Her eyes were as blue as the sky, and as beautiful as all the stars in it. Kalila chuckled and it was the best sound I've ever heard. "Don't get ahead of yourself Harrington, I already gave it to the neighbour's dog as a new toy." Attitude. And I loved it. I loved everything about her.

I can't even think of my life before I had met her. It's Impossible. "You're asking for more already?". But before she could answer the question, I pressed my lips on her's. Kissing her was like breathing. Once you start, there's no going back anymore.

"Holy shit did I just witness?", a voice behind us. Kalila immediately jumped off me and I turned myself around. Nicolas was standing a few steps away from us, staring at us both before his face turned into a knowing look. Fucker.

"Nicolas, how long do you-", another voice. Kaan interrupted his sentence and stopped. And then, his lips curved. "Oh." I wanted to punch his fucking smirk out of his face. They both looked at each other, before Nicolas spoke. "If you need a condom, theres a box in my locker. Just take out one, you know the code."

Kaan makes an amused noise and shakes his head. "One condom? Give this poor man the whole box, Nicolas."

-

I leaned against her locker, waiting for her lesson to be over. Mrs Mars dismissed my class earlier than usual. As I wait, I recognized familiar blond long hair. They were coming closer and closer and then, the girl stopped right infront of me.

Her face looked familiar, the blue eyes, but I wasn't good at remembering people's name. Might have met her in one of my parties tho.

"Oh, it's been ages baby", she beamed and grabbed my hands. I shook her off and there was a frown on my face. The girl looked confused for a second, but smiled amused at my reaction, as if we were old friends.

"Don't call me that, I don't even know you or your name."

"Really?", she looked up at me. "It's not even been a year and you can't even remember me anymore? It's Talyn. How many girl's have you fucked to forget me this fast, Jay?", her annoying voice speaks. She flips her hair behind her back and looked me up and down.

I pressed my lips together. "I don't want to continue this conversation. Get out of my sight, or I'll-"

There was a small laughter coming out of her as she interrupted me. Crossing her arms, while she says:"Or what? Do you really want to punch a girl?"

I flexed my jaw and was about to answer, when someone stepped behind her and tapped on her shoulder.

Talyn rolled her eyes and turned around, and suddenly, there was a fist, flying directly at her face. There was a noise when the knuckles hit her nose, and she stumbled backwards, falling onto the ground.

"Disrespect him again and I'm going to make your eyes bleed you worthless piece of shit", Lilith says as she wiped the blood off from her hands with her expensive sweater. Talyn's nose bleeded heavily, as she tried to stand up, but lost her balance.

Lilith looked down at her with a disgusted look on her face. "Don't you know who my dad is?!", Talyn angrily stared her in the eyes. Her face was all read and the mascara was smudged on her cheeks.

"Why?", Lilith pauses. And then, she pushed her down to the floor again, and pressed her against the cold ground. "Honestly, I don't care how much money there is in your dad's credit card. A bitch, is a bitch."

I had to smile at her world's. Since when was Miss Lilith offering to help me? God, Nicolas will hear about this.

"You're gonna fucking regret this!", Talyn hisses, before she ran away in embarressment. Lilith turned herself around and looked at her hands. "You're gonna pay for my nails. They broke when I punched that whore in the face, Jay", she snarled.

I smirked and let out a chuckle. "Oh Miss Lilith, I'm gonna pay for everything you wish. As long as I don't need to touch her myself", I added. She rolled her eyes, but there was a small smile on her lips.

Lilith looked down on her sweater that had some traces of Talyn's blood. "I hate you, but I would jump off a cliff for you too. Don't get ahead of yourself, I'm doing this for Kalila. Hurt her, and you're gonna be the one jumping off a cliff, Mister Jay"

And then, she walks off with her chin high up.

Goddamnit.

-

Random, but favorite duo alarm omfg