CHAPTER 6

Lilith

The sun shines right into my eyes. It's already Monday and I'm sitting on some bench near the football field. I just hope that nobody sees me. I take out my phone and notice that I got a notification.

Chiara, my ex best friend from my previous school, had recently shared something. I click on it and it was a picture of her and Asher. They were at a party and their picture showed them kissing. Asher and I were almost one year together, until Chiara crashed in and kissed my ex in my bedroom.

They were the most important people in my life back then. Chiara was always acting like the nice best friend besides me, but I found out why she did that. She was inlove with Asher and wanted my popularity.

Basically everything that I hady she wanted. I'm glad that she kissed Asher. He was.. not a good boyfriend, but I never noticed. I was too inlove with him. Asher has a good reputation. His dad has a high place in a very good company and owns a few shops too.

Asher's dad's reputation is even better than my dad and he has more millions in his bank account than mine. But I didn't dated him because of his dad, because I truly thought he was the one.

I sigh and block Chiara. What a whore. It's time to let the past behind me. "Why are you so depressed?", someone suddenly asks. I look up and see Kaan. "I'm not-", I try to explain but he just interrupts me.

"Horrible sight. And can you please rescue your friend?"

I furrow my eyebrows. He knows about Chiara? But why should I rescue her?

"Don't look at me like that. Jay is following Kalila like a lost puppy. He doesn't even want to hang out with us anymore because Kalila wants to study.", he shakes his head and runs his hand through his hair.

Oh, he was talking about this.

"She's not my friend.", I say. Kalila and I didn't even exchanged over 10 words. I look up. Kaan had a few freckles on his cheeks. Unusual for an asian. unless he is mixed like me. "Yeah, that's why you're always with them", Kaan noticed. I frown. Always? Maybe just for two days, that's all.

I look confusingly at him. "I'm forced to. I'm kinda offended that you really thought that I wanted to." Kaan just shrugged his shoulders before sitting down next to me. "We're literally in the same situation right now, kid."

"No, we're not", I raise a brow. He just smiles at me knowingly. He sighs before speaking:"Why are you looking so depressed? I bet my friend could hype you up a bit. He's great in bed", Kaan pauses and whispers, "If you want to forget everything, even your name of course."

I look disbeliefed at him. That was on his mind? That I need sex to calm myself down and to make me happier? "You're crazy", I shake my head at him. Kaan just chuckles and stands up. "Call me if you need it tho, I know someone that fits your size", he winks at me and walks off.

What the fuck

-

"No! Stop speaking if you know nothing-", Alexine shouts.

"Stop shouting at me. You're the one who-", Nicolas says angrily and tries to calm her down. But Alexine wouldn't stop or listen to him. "No. Listen to me-", Alexine starts and her index finger touches his chest. He glares and looks down at her.

Alexine had her light brown long hair in a ponytail. She clears her throat as she says to Kaan, who was standing next to his bestfriend, smiling amused:"Fix your friend, for godssake." Nicolas looks around annoyingly and his eyes stopped for a second at me, before he looks her in the eyes again.

"The only thing that needs to be fixed is your attitude", Nicolas rolls his eyes. Alexine opens her mouth to say something, but closes it again. I walk up to them. "About what did you guys argue about?", I look at them.

"Nothing serious", Nicolas automatically says to me and earns an amused look from Kaan again, who tries so hard not to burst into laughter. I don't get what's so funny.

The school halls luckily weren't that crowded. Everyone was outside or eating lunch. I noticed a figure behind them and almost flinched. "And why are you hiding behind-", I try to say but someone interrupts me from behind.

"Have you seen Kalila?"

I turn around and there's Jay. He really looks like a lost puppy. And he also looked like he ran a marathon. "No?", I pause and turn around but she already dissappeared.

"Stop acting like an obsessed stalker. That poor girl is definitely traumatized", Nicolas laughs but Jay just gives him a glare. "Cmon. Why is everyone glaring at me today?", Nicolas looks around.

"Don't get me started, Nico", Jay shakes his head at his bestfriend. "Okay, now I'm curious", Alexine asks but Nicolas glares at her again. They both look like siblings right now. "Another Time. I need to find Kalila immediately", He says desperately. Gody he's really obsessed.

"Why, when I may ask?", Kaan raises a brow.

"We're a group now, right?", Jay looks at me and Alexine. What was that for a question? I know him for exactly one day. I shrug my shoulders. "Actually not..", Alexine looks at me.

"We're a group now. If you like it or not." Jay looks right in to my soul. Creepy. He sighs and suddenly says:

"There's something going on with Kalila and I need to find out what."

-

1,4k READS ALREADY? AAAAH.

And also, I asked Jay if he likes Kalila and he said 'YES' immediately.

Soo.. sorry for everyone who wished that Kalila and Nicolas would be a thing..

(don't track me down, i already locked myself in my room)

What do you prefer? Long chapters or short chapters? And how much words in one chapter would you like?😩😩

Don't forget to vote🤭

I HOPE WE'LL SEE EACH OTHER IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!