PROLOGUE

𝑻𝒐 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅-𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓.

-

"So, are we in?", he asks me.
He looks right into my eyes, while he grins.

It was the start of the last semester and we were sitting by the lake. It was past midnight and the moon was shining much stronger than usual.

I turned my head to the side to hear the sound of the small waves.

There was no one here except us, but it was better that way. I hated socializing anyways.

But my Parents found it weird that i wasn't acting like a 'normal' teenager. It was not my fault that being alone doesn't mean that you're lonely.

But they didn't care.

All they care about was having a good reputation and it's making me sick.

After college I will have to take over the family business.

My best friend smiles before saying:"Totally. Man I can't believe that this is our last semester here. I don't even have any plans for college."

I nodded.
"Me neither. But I don't wanna take over this fucking business. I want to do something that I enjoy."

I looked around and my gaze got caught on the waves again.

Sometimes I wish I was like one of them. I would feel free and enjoy life, have some fun with my friends.

So I sighed and turned around to them.

"Okay. Let's do this."

SO GUYSS, what do you think?

It's just the Prologue, you won't understand anything when you're not a rr.

Trust me, the story will be good
(i hope so😭).

Don't forget to vote
(if you like but it'll help me so much😩)
and you can DM me anytime📚☝️

Tiktok:
wyknox

See you in the next chapter👹