CHAPTER 22

Nicolas

Jay pushed my arm away, murmuring something that sounds like 'Don't fucking touch me, you moron.' But I laughed it off. He may hide is "butter-cupcake" side under an hard expression, but I know exactly that he enjoys my arm around him. Sorry for that, that is what Kaan calls it. I don't even know what butter-cupcake means.

He looks at me for a second before groaning. "Why do I have to be stuck with an Idiot here? Goddamnit, I'll cut off Alessandro's dick and shove it down his throat." Jay runs his injured hand through his hair and presses his lips together because he forgot how bruised his hands were.

So I did it for him.. and eventually messed up his hair. But that was what he tried to do, right? Always so helpful, Nicolas.

He didn't even tried to argue anymore, he just stood up. I looked confusingly up. What is he doing? "Is your mototcycle out there?", Jay asked me. Holy shit, is it what I think it is? "Jay-", I begin but he just walked off. What the fuck?

I immediately stood up, but he already slammed the door shut. I looked at the small kitchen table where I put down my keys. They were gone.
And in that exact moment, I hear the motor going on and then, he was nowhere to be seen. Cazzo, abbiamo un problema.

I head out and looked around. Everywhere were woods. For godssake, fuck. I made my way to the back of the house, to see an old car. At least something.

The car door was unlocked and I hopped in. Car key was already in, so I just needed to turn on the motor. The seats were so fucking close to the steering wheel, that my knees already hurted from just seeing it. I turned it on, and begin to drive. I never drove in such a slow and uncomfortable car ever. Whoever this car belonged to, needed to get locked up in a shithole. This was pure torture.

And porca puttana, yes, nobody asked me to drive in it, but it was the only option. I tried to turn on the radio, trying to make the ride more comfortable for me, but even the radio was not working anymore.

After 26min of tortue, I could finally be able to breath. I parked the car outside and didn't even made sure, If it was locked. Nobody won't steal it and if they do, then they'd be making me a favour.

Madden Industry, was standing on the huge building. I entered the glass door and was already welcomed with the smell of leather. There were some people here, rushing to the elevator or just standing infront of the reception. I walk my way to the reception. There was a older looking woman sitting, typing in her computer. As she looks up, a smile was automatically to see.

Her long red ponytail was falling on her shoulder. "What can I do for you?", she asks. It looks like she was new, because I never saw her here. "I need to talk to Mr. Madden", I say, "Now."

She types something in her computer in, probably checking out his calender to see if he has any appointments. "I'm sorry, what is your name sir?", she asks. I could recognize the name 'Jenniffer' on her name tag.

"De santis. I need to see him right now", I speak and got impatient. She murmurs something under her breath and then shakes her head. "I'm sorry Mr. De Santis, there's no appointment today with your name."

Now I was getting annoyed. The staff actually knew who I was, It's not the first time i'm here. And after saying my name, she should've letted me in. My last name is known here, because of the strong bond of the owner and my father. But Jenniffer still wouldn't let me go. "I'm sorry Mister, but I need you to leave. There are people waiting", Jenniffer looks behind me.

I try so hard not to groan in annoyance infront of her. "I don't need an appointment to see-", I got cut off.

"What is the matter, Mister?", a familiar voice appears and I turn around. Benjamin was standing behind me, holding papers in his hands. "Benjamin! It's been a while", I say and he widens his eyes im shock after realizing. Benjamin and I are really good friends. He's twice as old as me, but he was always the father I always wanted.

Benjamin makes a sound of suprise and then put down the papers to hug me. When I was young, he used to come over my house to babysit me. 'Your parents are really busy people, Mr. De Santis', was something he told me everytime. 'So don't dissapoint them'

These words were stuck in my mind since then. I'm not allowed to dissapoint, to fail. If there's something I hate, then it is failure. My family's reputation is important and after graduation I have to take over the business. Then, it's not important anymore what I will. It never was. My life got planned, since the day I was born. I'm my parent's pawn, I never had a will.

The day I met Jay and Kaan, it was diffrent. Like the brother's I never had. 2 Persons who were so fucked up, that I saw them automatically as my other half.

I remembered their warnings, but I want revenge. Touch someone I love and you're dead.

"I need to talk to Colin", I heard myself saying. Benjamin nods and bends down to pick up the papers. Jenniffer clears her throat and shakes her head. I ignore her and went to one of the elevator's. Her voice makes me groan in annoyance. I could hear Benjamin explaining her something, and then she got quiet.

9th floor, says the elevator and opens it's door. I step outside and walk to the left. On the end of the hallway was a door slightly open. Colin Madden's office.

Colin was sitting on his chair, typing in his laptop. He had his glasses on, his black hair carefully slicked back, but some of his hair strands were still on his forehead. I leaned against the doorframe, looking around his office. It looked the same, always classy.

I clear my voice and came up to his desk. He didn't even looked up, as I stood infront of him. I wonder on what project he's working again. "Colin", my voice was calm. Now he looked up.

"Nicolas", he answered back. Now he was leaning against his chair. It's not rare that I just show up in his office without a reason. But not today, because I want fucking Alessandro dead. No matter what.

"I need to borrow one of your machetes."

-

IM SO SO SOOO SORRY ABOUT BEING NOT ACTIVE ENOUGH. I REALLY TRY TO BE.

I made an edit on @urkrautbook (Tiktok)
Check it out!❤️

Happy New Year my loves, I love y'all so so much💕💕