CHAPTER 18

Jay

His grip thightend around my neck. I clench my teeth, forming my lips to a sentence.
Alessandro looks amused, seeing me struggle breathing. He presses his left foot on my stomach, pushing me harder to the ground. "What did you say, Jay? Sorry, you have to speak louder."

I  shut my eyes, but he presses his foot even harder against my stomach to get my attention again. I pressed my teeth together, finally being able to say something:
"For godssake. Fuck. you."

In this moment, someone throws a punch in his face, making him fall to the ground. I could hear his groans but Kaan wouldn't stop hitting his face, turning his other eye with every punch blue.

I slowly get up, catching my breath while coughing. I could taste the blood in my mouth. I recognized his men running to them. Fuck fuck fuck. I jump on my feet, running to one of the cars and try to break the windows. It breaks after 2 punches and I picked up one of the broken glasses and threw it at everyone I sas. My ears were full with hissings and people cursing.

I couldn't see Kaan anymore, but I'm praying that he's still concious. I could hear an unnormal sound of cracking. It would be dumb to jump into that crowd with my condition, idiots would to that. And maybe I am one.

Kaan already knocked 6 people out with just his bare hands, that boy is a fucking monster. I saw someone coming at him from behind, kick the person's bat out of his hand and accidentally hit him on the nose to hear a breaking sound. I had to press my eyes shut for a second, as the pain rushes through my body.

I forgot to wear my gloves before driving with my bike, so there's skin coming off my hands and everywhere are bruises. I shook my hands off, while the man begins to groan loudly on the ground.

Suddenly I got hit by a bat on the back of my head. The pain rushes through my veins, into every single little corner, letting me see stars for a minute. I could taste my own blood everywhere.

I fell backwards onto the ground, my vision turning completely blank.

'Shit, you can't get unconcious now, you can't. You can't let him fight them alone, Jay fucking Harrington', I say to myself while trying to stand up again, but failing. Get. The hell. Up.'

I groan. Fuck everyone for a second, I need to- Shit.

The last thing that came through my mind was this short girl with long black hair, kissable lips and who rolls her eyes everytime I say something.

And then my mind turned black.

-

Kaan

I saw Jay about to fall on his back again, unconciously and immediately ran up to him. I didn't care about anything else in this moment than him. Alessandro calmly walked up to him, bending down while I try to walk faster.

My legs were giving up, I couldn't catch my breath and blood was dripping down my forehead. I had to pull myself together, holding onto my stomach where I could feel something slightly getting inside of me.

I would throw myself in the fire for Jay, if he was hurt badly, I wouldn't forgive myself for it. Suddenly, a memory crossed my mind. 2 years ago, I pushed a random stranger off the streets, saving him from getting hit by a car. For me, I hit my head on the sidewalk, but was very lucky that I didn't lost my memories. Months later I found out that he was involved with the death of my sister.

Alessandro smirked as he saw Jay unconcious on the ground. All of the sudden, my legs weren't moving anymore. 7 meters away from a murderer. I look around to grab something. Besides me were laying bodies. I recognized something shiny and found a gun. Shit, I hope there's still something inside of it. There was just one bullet left.

One tiny little bullet, that could end a persons life. I could choose between killing my sisters murderer who's about to hurt my best friend or letting him go.

Alessandro pulls out a knife, not knowing that I'm standing behind him. One shot on his head and he'll be dead.

As if he could feel something, he turns around. His dark blond hair is all over is forehead, covering his bandage. Sandro noticed the gun in my hands pointing at him and for a second, I could see the fear in his eyes, turning into an amused look.

"You can't do it, can you?", he stares deeply into my eyes, waiting for a response. I don't break the eyecontact as my knuckles around the gun were turning white from holding it too hard.

He seems to notice again and I clench my jaw. "What a shame", he pauses, "that you can't even revenge your own sister. I bet she would be so dissapointed in you."

"Move the fuck away, Alessandro", I point the gun at his forehead, slowly going down to where his heart is, then stomach, and then his dick. He grins as he was waiting for me to say it. "Or what?", he lifts one of his brows.

"Or I'll blow your fucking dick."

He lifts his arms, showing me his hands. "Then do it", Alessandro speaks, "You're nothing compared to her. You're weak."
T

his was the only chance to get more information out of him. And I need them to move on.

The gun is pointing at his chest now. "Why did you kill her?"

Alessandro laughs a bit, before he says:

"I don't know, I did you a favor. She was an annoying bitch-"

The last thing anyone could hear was a loud bang.

-

I love where it's goinggg😜🔥

Thanks for all the support and don't forget to vote and share the story😜🤙💕