CHAPTER 15

Lilith

Two days ago

I was lying in my bed when I heard the doorbell ringing. My parents were out for dinner and took my phone with them so I couldn't sneak out.

I annoyingly get up. Who's even ringing at this time? As I slowly walked down, I remembered something.

Asher used to ring on my door every night when my parents werent there. He always used to take me on car rides, fancy dates and parties. If he's here again, then I'll knock him out.

I take out a baseball bat and carefully head to the front door. My parents have enough money to get me out if i'll ever get in trouble. I have good connections too.

I open the door. "Finally, how long did it took you to-"

He dodged the baseball bat. I was about to give it another try when he grabbed the weapon and kicked it out of my hand while pushing me inside, closing the door.

I'm definitely not giving up yet. I try to get out of the hard grip but nothing happend.

"You'll have to work harder if you'll ever want to beat me."

I widen my eyes in horror. So it wasn't Asher, it was Kaan? He finally lets go of my hands before making himself comfortable on the couch in the living room as if nothing had happend.

I slowly walked towards him, with an questioning look on my face. What is he doing here?

I rub my-now red hands. "You're crazy, Kaan. What do you think you're doing here?"

He didn't even looked up as he heard me. "I might need your help. It's important."

I raise my eyebrows. My help? That's new. I waited til he continued speaking. "I hired Alexine as my tutor."

I flinch. He did what? Did he lost his mind?

"You did what?", I ask again to be sure. He just scrached his neck and looked everywhere but me.

"I found out that she was working as a tutor but because she could only tutor one person in that moment, and someone already hired her, I asked him if he's willing to quit the tutor lessons", he explains.

My eyes are getting bigger and bigger after every word he says. He's totally out of his mind. "And he just said 'Yes' ?", I unbelievable ask.

Kaan doesn't even pause for a second as he says:"No, of course not. But he changed his mind after I offered him 30,000$." He shrugs his shoulders.

There is no way he gave him 30,000$. Does he even need to be tutored? I heard from a few classmates that he's one of the class bests. Of course I didn't actually believed it.

"You're kidding, right? And you need help with what again? Your mind?"

Kaan shakes his head and stands up. I have to look up at him. How tall is he actually? "6'2 and I need your help with what I should wear", he says with an serious tone.

I almost burst out laughing. He's asking me for fashion tips? Well, I can't blame him. I would too.

"What do I get in return?", I cross my arms. He doesnt even have to think much, before he says:"I'll set you on a date with someone. Come on, Lilith. Everyone knows you love dates and can't choose between boys. You party everynight."

At some point he's right. It's true that I can't choose between boys, because I'd probably choose men.

"With who?", I curiously ask him. Kaan jokingly smirks at me. "It might be Nicola-"
I Interrupt him, before he could finish his sentence. "No intrests."

Nicolas might be rich but he's not my type. He makes me uncomfortable with his presence. And I don't like his attitude. He's not even worth a fast fuck.

Kaan looks at me unbelievably. "Isnt he your type? Tall and rich?"

I roll my eyes at the Imagination about me and Nicolas. He's arrogant, a rulebreaker. At least it's what he's trying to be. A ruthless bastard. If I had to choose between Asher or him, I'd pick Asher Alvarez.

"I'd rather run back to my ex. Nicolas is a bastard."

"Hard to get", he says grinning, "absolutely his type."

I grab a pillow and throw it at him. He laughingly dodged it again and I murmur:"Next time, I'll throw a fucking knife at your face."

"A knife? Are you flirting with me?", he dodged a flying pan.

-
Spoilers on my tiktok 'Urkrautbook' cause I forgot my password for 'wyknox'

IDK ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT I LOVE A GOOD BOY X GIRL FRIENDSHIP.