CHAPTER 17

Alexine

They're here.

I immediately stand up and try to calm myself down after the caller hanged up.

Kalila's face turned pale as we heard footsteps. "I dont think that it was a joke."
I shake my head, trying to think of a good plan. I look around the room where we could hide, but it was Impossible for three girls to find a spot. Lilith grabbed a pocket knife and opened the window. "Jump", is all what she says.

Kalila's face turned completely white, as if she had seen a ghost. "You're fucking joking."

Lilith crossed her arms. "Do you want to stay here and drink tea with him? This is our last solution." I nod in agreement. This isn't a game, something really bad could happen if we stay here. I look out the window, it's not that high, you could easily climb it down.

"And then? What's the plan?", Kalila whispered.

"There is no fucking plan, either you jump or you're dead", I say. Suddenly there are footsteps coming the stairs up. I close my eyes, gather some courage and then I carefully climb myself down.

Kalila right after me and Lilith at the end. I sigh in relief as my feet touch the ground. I hope that was just a joke. I can see my car parking on the other side of the street, but I can't just drive us to my house. What if he'll following us?

Kalila nervously looked around, waiting for Lilith finally coming down.

"I can't believe that I'm leaving my house because of some fucking unfunny dude. What if he steals something?", we could hear her complaining.

Kalila rolled her eyes. "Forget your house for a moment, do you have a deathwish?"
Lilith finally walks to us. "Sometimes", she joked.

I clear my throat to get their attention. Maybe there's a plan. I suddenly remember my cousin's house in the woods. She told me last week that she was staying at her aunts place and that I don't have to worry about her. Hopefully she isn't home yet, she explained that she already planned to move in with her boyfriend.

"I've got a plan", they both looked at me, waiting for me to continue.

I lower my voice as I say:"There's a place where we could go, other than the policestation. This could be a dumb prank and this video also could be created by an AI, so for now, we could go to my cousins house. My car is parked-"

"There you are", is all we could hear from above us. I look up, to see the exact same person as in the video. He's looking down at us from the window, chuckling. There was a shadow behind him, like if someone was standing right behind him.

"I'll let you run for now. But if I'll catch you, then I'd love to fuck the shit out of you. Mark my words."

And we've never run that fast for our fucking lifes.

-

Jay

I turned around, grinning at Kaan who was standing right behind me. It was fun to play around with little innocent girls. Scaring the shit out of them, while watching their faces turning pale.

I remove my mask, going with my hand through my messy hair. Kalila really thought that I would forget her little attitude on our first date. You could see this as a friendly way of getting revenge.

I look around. We're standing in the middle of a bedroom. Liliths? God, Nicolas would burn down a whole city to be the one standing here.

But he's not here yet. I'm not that sure where he is right now, but that shouldn't be a problem for now. Probably doing fucked up things that girls find hot.

As if Kaan could read my mind, he says:"He's at a racing competition. You know how much Rio pissed him off by saying that he's only good at driving motorcycles."

Hell yeah, I remember. Rio dared him to a racing competition with cars only but everybody knew how good Rio is at racing. When Kaan asked Nico what his plan was, he said:"Plan A is winning, and Plan B is-   Fuck plan B, there's no plan B"

I slightly smirk at the memory. "Nevermind. We're wasting our time here, where did they go?"

Kaan pulled out his phone. He was wearing a black mask out of metal that was full with red scatches on the left side. It had many holes on the nose and mouth places so he could breath normally. He wore a big black jacket with black boots.

"I put a tracker on Alexine's phone. It says that they're in the woods right now.." He clenched his eyes together. "Let's go, I parked the bikes outside."

I put on my mask again and went outside. There were standing our bikes, waiting for us to turn them on. "Where are they now?", I asked him and turn my bike on.

"They stopped moving. But it says that they're in the middle of the woods. Follow me J", Kaan said and sped off.

We were driving as fast as we could through the rain. They won't forget this halloween soon, I'll promise that. We're making this unforgettable.

Hundreds of houses were rushing past us, as we drove even faster. Suddenly, four cars were blocking the street, standing in the middle of the road. I try to stop before I'd crash into them but it was too late. I jumped off my bike, feeling the pain going through my body, reaching every fucking part of it, while I was rolling on the ground.

I luckily wore my protection jacket but it still hurted like shit. I clenched my jaw together when I finally lied still on my back, my mototcycle still driving till it crashed into  those cars.

Not sure if I broke any fucking bones but I'm still alive. I could hear Kaan cursing. Slowly opening my eyes, checking my surrounding, I could recognize him trying to stand up a few meters away from me. I could hear someone getting out of one of those cars, shutting the doors and then footsteps coming in my direction.

They stop infront of me, and now I could recognize some shoes, but my head was still spinning. I couldn't really think straight anymore, but this voice.. I would've even recognized it in a room full of people.

"Nice to see you here, Harrington. Did you missed me?", Alessandro said, bending down and grabbing my neck to make sure I was looking into his eyes and still conscious. Around his head was a bandage and he had a blue eye. Behind him I could see his people with metal bats. 16? 17? Or even 18 people?

It doesn't matter tho, We're fucked up.

-

Who remembered Alessandro? Nicolas had beatem him up in chapter 13 and he still has a blue eye 🤭
(Kaan and Jay are fucked up)

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING, IM TRYING TO MESSAGE EVERY PERSON WHO SUPPORTS THIS STORY SO FEEL FREE TO TEXT ME EVERYTIME💗💗

It's currently 2:58 AM and I'm rewriting this, I hope that you enjoyed this💕