CHAPTER 1

Kalila

I'm sitting here, taking notes so I can study this when school ends. Mrs Garcia is talking about a project for our school.

In like 10 months, the school will be 150 years old, exactly on the day I will graduate. I don't know if im excited...

"This is a very important project. You can go in groups", she says.
Everyone goes to their friends, laughing.

And I'm just sitting here, knowing damn well that I dont belong to any group here.
None of my classmates really likes me, but I don't really care.

I have better things to do than having friends. I don't need them.
In the end, they'll always distract you from important things.

Alexine, my classmate and rival has also no friends.
No wonder, she's always so crazy about everything. Always having a new book in her back. She's the most annoying person i know and it's not fair that she always gets higher scores than me.

I never saw her studying or trying but somehow she always is better. Some people are really working hard for their dreams, like me.
And then there are people like Alexine.

"Kalila? Don't you have a group yet?", Mrs Garcia asks me. I shake my head. "Okay, then you and Ms Lacroix are going to work together", she decides and looks at Alexine. I roll my eyes.
Now i have to spend time with her for the project.

"Okay class dismissed! You will have time until the last week. We will choose which project is the best and then it'll be presented to the whole school", she explains while everybody is packing their stuff.

"Ms Mitchell and Ms Lacroix? Do you have a moment?", Mrs Garcia suddenly says.

I'm nodding while looking at Alexine.

"There will be a new student joining today. Could you guys please keep an eye on her? And maybe show her around? Because, she's a little bit known for her troubles in her previous school and the principal doesn't want any trouble for this semester.", she explains while looking at us.

"And why us, if I may ask?", alexine asks.

"Oh its just that you two are known for your good reputation and maybe you can keep her out of trouble, please?", she explains and her eyes are full with hope.

I sighed and nodded.

"Fine. But this means that she'll be in our group, right?", i ask.

"You mean for the project? Yes. And thank you girls, i knew that i could trust you both", she smiles.

-

Alexine

I'm sitting in math, and i don't understand a single thing. What the fuck did Mr Kells just explained? I furrowed my eyebrows.

I hate maths. I never understood how people could enjoy this. For me, it's pure torture. But somehow I always got straight A's.

I'm looking out the windows, bored as hell.
Suddenly the Teacher says: "Class, I want to introduce you to your new classmate."

In this moment, a person enters the room.
It's a girl.

She has long dyed blond hair and dark brown eyes. She looks gorgeous. My mouth drops. Maybe I'm not so straight after all..
"Please introduce yourself to the class", Mr Kells speaks and nods at her. The blond girl looks confusingly at the teacher, before realizing what he had said.

"Lilith Lee."

"Okay Miss Lee, I hope you'll find great friends in this class!", the teacher says warmingly. Mister Kells loves new changes. And my class definitely needs one.

Lilith wrinkles her nose, before murmuring something that sounds like:"Really? Friends with them?"

Mr Kells shakes his head, as if he had heard what she just said. "You can sit besides Mae. Mae, Raise your arm please", he says. Mae raises her arm and Lilith walks off.

So that's the girl I and Kalila are supposed to show around?

The thoughts of me and Kalila makes me wanna puke. I hate people who are mean to others without a good reason, and she's one of those people. I never disrepsected her, but somehow, she hates me anyway.

-

"So..This is the labor", I say, pointing at our schools labor. Me and Kalila were showing Lilith around but she always complains that her previous school was much better and blah blah blah.

Actually, she is pretty annoying. I'm taking back what i said hours ago.

"So tiny? That's literally the same room size as Lilac's room", she says and looks unimpressed at us. I don't know why she told us that, it's not our fault that our school isn't one of the top schools in the city.

"What? Who is Lilac?", Kalila asks confused.

"My Pet rabbit."

Lilith looks around the labor and then nods: "Okay now where's-", she starts but then someone bumped into her. There was a tall figure standing infront of her, brown dark hair and the matching brown dark eyes. I widen my eyes in horror.

That can't be. Lilith Just bumped into one of the troublemakers at her first day. This won't end well. They're unfriendly, careless and spoiled. I need to help her out or something-

"Fuck, use your eyes. For what do you have them?", Lilith swears and looked up at him. I don't know if the stories about him were real or just rumors, but he's known for his ruthless and cold side. He probably won't even answer her.

"To look at your pretty face all night long, vita mia", his deep voice speaks.

-

Chapter 1 is out! Thank you all for your lovely support💗💕 The first chapters might be cringe but trust me, let yourself fall and enjoy

(giuls, if you're reading this: I warned u)