119. You are special

Začít od začátku

"To the cockpit. Can you ask Saint to take the motor boat away?" Freen asked.

"I will ask him" Ethan said, Freen nodded and went ahead to the cockpit.

"You don't need to follow me PRebecca." Freen said to me.

"But I want to nong!" I said as I closed the cockpit door.

Freen pinned me on the door "PRebecca.... You make me want to do some naughty things, but then you push me away.... I don't like that" she held my face with her hand.

"You can do anything my little nong, you just need to say yes for becoming my girlfriend first." I removed her hands from me and pulled her closer.

"We will see if that happens" she gave me a playful smile and pulled herself away.

NFREEN IS VERY CONFUSING!

From the cockpit, we waved at Saint as he went away with the motor boat. Freen started the yacht, I hugged her from the back. I missed these things like waking up with her and doing normal activities together.

"PRebecca.... Do you want to control the wheel?" Freen asked.

"Why not!" I replied and she made me grab the wheel. She showed me few basic controls and then she moved behind me, guiding my hands on the wheel.

Soon, I learnt how to control the wheel, Freen left my hands and moved her hand on my waist. She pulled me closer, making me startled.

"Nice...." She said and moved her hands inside the jacket I am wearing. I shivered when her hands touched my naked skin.

"I should have known this! NFREEN!!" I screamed, making her quickly leave me.

"What?" She asked. I kissed her hands "You are too naughty, but this won't work on me. Put your hands where I can see them!" I put her hand on my waist.

She turns me on by doing these things, even though I am also desperate for her, I won't do anything until she agrees to be my girlfriend. She wants to sleep with me with no strings attached, it makes me annoyed thinking that she must have slept with others who would have agreed to her no strings attached condition.

"Your days of being a free adult is gone now. You will be mine and only mine from now onwards. I will teach you everything." I said in my mind.

Freen took the control of wheel when we reached near the shore. She smoothly docked the yacht and we got off the yacht.

Freen, Saint, Jack and Ethan went to parking lot to bring the cars. "Stop staring at her like this." Irin teases. "Stop drooling over her!' Daniel teases. "Heyy.... Both are drooling for each other. Don't tease Becca alone!" Chloe laughs.

"This is how you support your friend, by teasing her!!!?" I taunted.

"I supported you by dressing you up sexy. She gave you her jacket, that means she definitely checked out your body." I smiled thinking that she did more than that.

"Hmmm....Thank you for the dress Irin" I replied.

"Heyy....thank me for befriending her in the party or else you two won't have met again!" Daniel complains.

"Thank you Daniel...." I replied.

"Stop it guys.... You don't need to say thank you to your friends." Chloe interrupts.

"Says the one who did nothing to help!" Daniel comments and everyone laughs.

We stopped laughing on hearing a loud noise. We looked towards the direction of noise and we saw cars coming towards us. Saint came with Tee's car, Jack came with his car, Freen came in her car and Ethan followed them in his car.