117. That love of mine

Start from the beginning

"I want to go now, I am done for tonight!" I stood up from the couch, but Irin pulls me to sit back "Heyyy... Don't leave me alone between these love-birds, this makes me more sad."

"What!!!" Chloe screams and laughs unapologetically with Jack. Me and Irin just kept staring at them, THE LOVEY-DOVEY COUPLE!

"Let's leave together then?!" I suggested to Irin.

"I cannot leave without Tee. I don't want to prolong our fight anymore. We will leave once Tee and Daniel are back" I nodded okay to Irin.

We drank few mocktails and danced on some sad songs while waiting for Tee and Daniel.

At 11 pm....

All of us are leaving because because it's not allowed to have campus parties after 11 inside the university campus.

We directly went to the parking spot where Tee parked her car to wait for them. Her car is parked in the business school parking lot.

"This car really looks cool." I commented on the Black Lamborghini parked beside Tee's car.

"The owner must be from business school, Daniel would have definitely befriended this car owner" Jack jokes.

"Absolutely!" I commented.

As we were waiting for Tee and Daniel, I saw a familiar face walking towards us.

I am frozen at my place.

I don't know if that person is coming for me or not.

I feel nervous.

A part of me hoped for that person to be looking for me.

The person takes out the keys and unlocks the car beside us, the Black Lamborghini.

IT IS SAINT....

Then he signals a person beside him and unlocks another car. This is Tee's car.

"What is happening?" Irin asks to Saint.

"You must be Miss Irin?" Saint asks.

"Yes, I am and what are you doing with my girlfriend's car keys?" Irin asks.

"We are tasked with dropping you to your home. Tee and Daniel left for the after-party" Saint explains.

"Please get inside the car ma'am, I will safely drop you to your home" the man beside Saint requests Irin.

"Do you see her behaviour now!!" Irin groans in anger thinking about Tee.

"I am not going home. You two will take me to her NOW!" Irin demands. The man looks at Saint, not knowing what to do.

"Yes, we are not going without our friends. Please take us to them" Jack supports Irin.

"You guys are overreacting. Please calm down. There's no need to run here and there at night. He will drop you to your home and I will pass your message to Tee to meet you first in the morning." Saint suggests.

"NO!" Irin yells.

"It's very late, we are not leaving our friends with you. You two will take us to them or we will complain about you two with the administration. I suggested you two to don't mess with us as we are lawyers" I threaten them.

Saint looked at the other man and both of them reluctantly aggreed to take us to Tee and Daniel.

"But first we would like to know if anyone here have sea sickness?" Saint asks.

None of us have sea sickness we replied.

"Okay then. Be prepared for a boat ride. And on reaching there we cannot leave before morning as it's difficult to ride boats in dark" Saint informs.

"Are they on a boat?" Jack asks.

"Yes, you will see" Saint replies. Saint drove the Black Lamborghini, Irin drove Tee's car and Jack followed us in his car.

We soon reached to the port, then Saint asked us to wear life jackets as we climbed on a motor boat.

"So where are they?" I asked.

"That yellow light in the middle is them" Saint replies.

With the motor boat we reached near the yacht. We can hear loud music playing on the yacht. Saint yells for rope tying but no one comes as no one heard him because of the music.

Saint somehow tied the motorboat beside the yacht.

THIS JOURNEY WAS TERRIFYING.

We climbed up the yacht. I let Irin, Jack, Chloe and Saint to walk before me. I am damn sure that who will be here.

Am I ready to meet her again?

She is definitely here as Saint is here and the yacht have Chankimha name written over it.

After taking a deep breath I caught up with everyone. Everyone stood silently as we reached on the front as they were waiting for Irin to react.

AND I SAW HER.

SHE IS HERE.

FREEN SAROCHA CHANKIMHA, the lover of my every other realities, but a stranger in this reality.

[ Song: Dandelions (that love of mine) ]