"I will. Now - let's get going. I am dying to know what's inside." She says giggling. Silas is right, it's like angels singing.

I take her hand and leads her inside through the doors, take my hand and cover her eyes before turning on the lights.

"Are you ready Princess?"

"I was born ready for this My Prince."

I take my hand away, letting her soak in the sight before her. I follow her eyes closely, looking for signs that I messed up.

She takes a deep breath, turning slowly around us in amazement, and I can see tears starting to appear in her eyes.

"What's wrong Sang? If you don't want to we can just go home!"

"Wrong Victor? Nothings wrong. It's beautiful! Have you done all this just for me?" she asks me, taking in the hardwood floor, the light bulbs on a string and the flower arrangements around the floor.

"Yes, Princess. I have told you once, and I will tell you again - you deserve everything you want plus much more. I was thinking I could teach you the waltz, this is romantic and I think is perfect for the first date."

"It's perfect Victor." She says and throws herself at me, kissing the breath out of me.

This girl is utter perfection. I think my pants just twitched.

"Ok then." I say and clear my throat. I think she knows what she just did to me; she just stands there grinning.

"I have selected a song by Ed Sheeran, it's a new popular song that works perfect with the waltz. It's called 'Thinking Out Loud, have you heard it before?"

"Victor, and how do you think I would have heard it before? I wasn't allowed using the radio, not that I wanted to anyway, and I don't have an ipod."

"Ah, yes. I will buy you one. No, just say thank you."

"Thank you Victor."

"Your welcome Princess. Now come on, it's time to dance." I say and take her left hand in mine, place her right hand on my shoulder and my right hand on her shoulder blade.

"There's five steps to a nice waltz, first of are visualizing the box. The basic waltz steps create the image of a box on the floor. This is why the basic step is called the Left Box. Your feet will stop at the corner points on the box and move along the edges and diagonally across the center. Envisioning this shape will help you as you learn the dance. Do you understand? Good.

The waltz is known for its three beat count. As you step, you should be able to count 1-2-3, 1-2-3 and so on. Two 3-counts should complete your box. You can watch our feet now, but it's better if you look up and just let your legs work on it self. When you feel safe about this box move we move forward. But no stress, you have to do it in your own tempo.