Christmas special

Start from the beginning

Elsa "Well why don't you come help us decorate the tree?" She smiled.

Anna "I would love too, although I do want to show you something that I found."

Elsa "I'd love to see what it is."

Anna "I'll be back in a second then I'll go get it" she said slipping out the door again.

Elsa looked down to her little niece playing with the bauble that sparkled.

Elsa "Why don't you put that on the tree my darling?" She smiled.

The four-year-old nodded her head standing up and walking towards the tree, which was when her own son came tumbling over towards her and landed on her knees.

Elsa "Woah there" she said grabbing hold of him gently.

Jack quickly moved towards his wife smiling as he saw his son on his wife's lap, he locked eyes with Elsa before taking her hand in his. The happiness burst through his heart that he had never felt before he was so grateful for his life with his loving wife and his wonderful son. He kissed her cheeks making her blush.

Autumn however walked towards her favourite uncle sitting on his lap as he locked eyes with her light brown ones and smiled even more.

Jack "Hey you" he smiled bouncing her on his lap a little.

It was not until the door opened again that the two looked up again revealing Anna with holding a large dark blue box inlined with velvet inside. Anna smiled seeing the scene before her she always knew that her kids would love her sister from her special talents, but they also loved their uncle who shared the same talent as her sister. She saw her daughter playing with Jack who was smiling at her which made her heart swell with happiness repeatedly.

Anna walks back over to her sister and brother-in-law; they caught her eyes again seeing she is returned with a dark blue box in her hands.

Elsa "What's this?" She said as Anna handed her the box.

She looked down at the box something felt familiar about the whole thing, she let her hand smoothly move over the top of the large box as she carefully lifted the lid. Elsa gasped at what was inside the snowman was embedded inside the giant shaped star that was made of ice. As she pulled the ornament out of the box her eyes locked onto it like a child. Elsa held it up as her husband placed his hand on her shoulder again.

Jack "That's amazing did you make that?" He said sweetly.

Elsa "Yes, I cannot believe I forgot about this.... I made it when we first opened the gates on the first Christmas, we official spent together." She traced her fingers on the edge of the ice studying the embellishments in the ice.

Anna "I found when I was in the attic the other day looking for more Christmas lights, I completely forgot about it myself I thought we could put it on top of the tree."

Jack "That's a great idea" he chimed.

Elsa "We should definitely put on the tree." She smiled.

Anna watched her daughter play along with Jack while her big sister placed the star back in the box until they were done. She sat down by the box watching as her daughter came running over with a bauble in her hands. She giggled seeing her daughter so happy in her own world, and as she looked up, she saw her sister watching her while smiling.

Anna "What's up?" She asked her sister.

Elsa "Oh nothings wrong I'm just happy that's all, we all found happiness" she chuckled to herself.

Anna "Els, I'm glad we're happy too" she chuckled back.

The door opens and inside steps Kristoff wearing a smile as he strides over to his wife and kneels beside her, kissing her cheek gently Anna kisses his cheek back making blush a little in return. He swoops Autumn off Anna's knee and watches her as she plays in his arms he giggles.