~ 🄲🄷🅁🄸🅂🅃🄼🄰🅂 🄾🄽🄴🅂🄷🄾🅃

𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Christmas once again was a win for the both of you. You had got him to join in on your yearly habit of setting up the tree the third week of November. Christmas music blasting, and enjoying your first cup of hot French vanilla coffee with him as you danced around like children.

Prior to dating you he never set up the tree in November.

If he had heard that about four years ago, he would've regarded the person with a judgmental look because doing such a thing is ludicrous.

To him— that was the month when the weather was starting to get a bit colder, the sky was darkening, and the leaves were still falling on the ground.

His tree never went up until the first of December—if he was lucky. The latest having been the second week of December, but he can't recall the last time that happened.

Because ever since the two of you started dating, almost three years ago, the tree has gone up the third week—or maybe even second week of November.

Lights wrapped around the house, globes placed all around the house as well as mini Christmas trees on every ledge and flat surface. Your pets began to rock their coloured cardigans that matched the season, and you took your family ( you, him, and your shared pets) photo with Santa.

You loved Christmas. From the birth of Jesus Christ, to the gifting of friends and family. Everything about the world became brighter to you, and he noticed that you became brighter.

You rocked you stylish winter jackets and boots. Your long pajamas made of thick cotton, and your hair that constantly changed for protective styles.

You glowed all throughout the year, but Christmas was different—you shined.

" I'm going to start my shopping tomorrow. That way I can beat the sale!" You exclaimed as you set up the Joy, Love, Noel, and Jesus signs around the house.

" But the sales are one day..." he muttered as he hung the leafy garnet around the outline of the door frame that led to the family room.

" Loud and wrong!" You screamed from the other room. " Remember, I sign up for premium everything this time around to get my early sales!"

He was almost certain you did not tell him this information. He did not remember.

In his defence, you did a lot of things this time around. A new thing every year.

" Right," he mumbled as you squealed from another burst of excitement. His eyes focused in on the precise placement you wanted him to achieve.

" I still haven't decided what dessert we're having..." you mumbled as you moved to pick up the remote. " Brownies? Cheesecake? Sugar cookies?" 

A small smile tugged at his lips as he listened to the excitement that bursted in your voice.

" Ou! Maybe blondies!"

" Blondies?" He mused.

You hummed excitedly as you clicked on the next song, " Yup. I saw them on Pinterest the other day."

" Honey," Your boyfriend started with a smirk. " you get many ideas off of Pinterest."

You paused for a moment. Hearing the tease on your boyfriends voice at your childish Christmas excitement. You were aware you acted quite childish around this time of year. Your smile beaming, and your steps too preppy for someone your age.

But he shouldn't forget what kind of girl you were.

" Remember that thing I did with my mouth last night?" You asked with your back turned away from your man.

You could feel the air shift as he chocked. His next words coming out in a sputter because of your unexpected question. You could already imagine the red that was probably beginning to bloom on his face upon hearing your question.

" Y-yeah...why?" He asked with a poor attempt to conceal his nervousness.

You smiled. Turning to meet your boyfriends gaze with a smile beaming of happiness, and eyes narrowed into the alluring look you only displayed during certain times.

" Well I got that off Pinterest too."

Tumblr : Xngelsau

Merry Christmas!

Word count ; 681