~ 🄰🄻🄻 🄶🅁🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🄽🄾🅆

𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫--𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐲𝐚. 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝. 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭.
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬--𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐔𝐩.

( LEVIS SISTER: BLACK AND WHITE OC X AOT)

Mostly a X Annie Leonheart.

𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄-𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌= 𝐉𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐬.
( Imagine she has Levi's eye color;)

Indiya Ackerman

Indiya Ackerman. The little sister of Levi Ackerman. The half sibling she was, mixed with a race that was said to have went extinct years ago. " The Blacks" was what they once called the people of her colour. But then there was a fraction of Indiya that allowed her to be acceptable in some manner. It was the tie she had to being half " normal". Despite that the two were half siblings, they were tied together by their mother—Kuchel Ackerman. A woman who was the same race as everyone else in the walls, gave birth to her big brother Levi with a " normal" man as the father. Years later, when her son was much older, she would give birth to a girl who's father was " A Black". A man she thought she would be able to love, despite her status and occupation in the world of the Underground.