🄱🄻🄾🄾🄳🅂🅄🄲🄺🄴🅁🅂 :🄴🅇🅃🄴🄽🄳🄴🄳

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭--𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲. 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲. 𝐘𝐞𝐭, 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝. 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞́ 𝐋/𝐍 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲.

( Scouts x Vampire OC)

⚠️Heavily inspired by the Twilight Saga

⚠️ Mentions of blood, murder, gore mentions, blood play, feasting on humans, death, tampering dead bodies, and dead bodies.

Name PRONUNCIATION= Sul-lest-tae

𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄-𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 gorgeous 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞.

The 57th Expedition out of the walls felt weird to everyone

The 57th Expedition out of the walls felt weird to everyone. Though, everyone had different reasons that all tied that of course. It was a regular expedition to be honest, nothing too special to it. But the difference was that Humanity had previously won in the retake of Trost District—where the Colossal Titan showed itself again after 5 years. During that event, humanity won over Eren Jaeger—a boy who had the strange ability to shift into a Titan while he could control it. The Scouts claiming him made many people have a newfound hope, and made many turn away and roll their eyes at the Scout Regiment once again.

For Celesté, ever since re taking Trost, things have been remarkably different.

She feels different, her appetite is wild, and she does not feel herself. Everyone has been so occupied preparing themselves, and the people she did Cadet Training with have now officially become her comrades. Not all of them though.