~ 🄼🄾🅃🄷🄴🅁🅂 🄳🄰🅈

𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐱 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
- 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲.

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞 ; Pure fluff.

" Don't drop the flowers sweetie!" You hear from your husband as you were laying in bed.

You were too tired from lasts night binge of finishing your artwork, you were out the moment you hit the bed. You were absolutely exhausted, and your husband deciding to wake up extra early this morning was the best unspoke gift ever. After all, you didn't have plans for the day.

" Im trying daddy!" Your daughters voice squeaked out.

You could practically hear the frustration in the little ones voice. Though you were half asleep, only have washed your face and brushed your teeth before heading back into the bed, you could vividly imagine her puffed out cheeks and pout.

" Okay, okay, daddy will hold this why don't you open the door okay?" Your husband whispered.

You felt yourself grin at your husbands attempt to surprisingly come into he room, probably believing you were still asleep. With a small sigh you decided to play into it. Encouraging what was to come by turning to face away from the bedroom door. Allowing your back to face away from your daughter and husband as they entered the room.

" Mommy!—"

" No!" Your husbands voice quickly scolded her in a hushed whisper. " On the count of 3,"

" 1."

You smiled, preparing yourself. " 2."

" 3."

" Happy Mothers Day!!" Two heavenly voices of the people you care most about exclaimed sing songly through the room.

You turned around quickly, eyes wide in false surprise as you looked at the two people you expected to see. But the fake expression was wiped off your face the moment you saw the platter of nicely plated food in front of you.

" Guys..." you mumbled as a smile graced your face. " This is so wonderful."

" I made most of it!" Your daughter interrupted with a toothy grin as she fidgeted. " Thank me first!"

Your husband scoffed, shaking his head before leaning in to kiss your forehead. " You've been up?"

You nodded sheepishly. " Yeah. With all those pans falling how could I have not? But I'm still surprised... I mean I wasn't expecting this."

The variety of food was comforting. The platter had all your favourites. From the fruit to the sausage links. " I know this is breakfast in bed, but I'm going to eat this on our couch."

Your husbands nodded, helping you out of bed before turning to your eager and excited looking daughter. " Remember no asking for food. You ate your own."

Hearing her fathers orders, the little girl couldn't help but frown. Throwing herself into your chest.

" Do you like it?" He asked, rubbing his neck nervously.  " I wanted me and D/N to make a gift for you together."

You smiled at his words, watching as his face flushed as his daughter frowned at him.

" Daddy bossed me around."

You quirked your brow at your husband as your daughter hid her face in your chest, as if she was fake crying. Meanwhile your husband could only shake his head at her words.

" I know it's not great and all, but I really wanted her to actually help..."

Your face softened, feeling undeniably grateful for the thought and time put in to make you such a large platter of food. It was moments like these where you truly couldn't ever imagine life not being like this.  With your husband and your precious daughter. Sitting together and smiling as a family. Could it get better than this?

You asked yourself that often. Back when you were a teenager with just a mere crush—watching him from afar. To when you started dating, gushing over the dates and movie nights spent being wild and free, and now as a loving wife and mother—surrounded by a stable and healthy house surrounded by love. 

This was everything and more, and as long as you were with him—it could always get better.

" Memories like this is the best gift you could ever give me."  You leaned in to kiss his cheek and then your daughters, who gushed and laughed.

Your husband frowned at your words, and you immediately became worried. " Is something wrong?"

" So are you saying you don't want the Mercedes Benz outside?"

She speaks ;

Happy Mothers Day! I haven't been the most active on tumblr or Wattpad but I'm working on it! Promise!!

Word count : 750

Tumblr ; Xngelsau