~🅂🅃🄰🅈

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫, 𝐚 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐞--𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐄𝐱𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩.

( Ran Haitani x Black Artist Reader)

𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄-𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌= 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐳𝐢𝐢 𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐆

" Where are you going?" Ran Haitani asked in his morning voice

" Where are you going?" Ran Haitani asked in his morning voice. It was another night between the two of you that had unintentionally happened. The man that you met in the club that night in the vip section—someone that was supposed to be a one time stress reliever, had turned into someone you went to every time. 

An artist like you that's going global and slowly growing shouldn't be getting caught up in hotels almost every other week. Hotels with the same man.

It was almost like every time it happened, every time you gave into the man—you regretted it instantly.

The shame of everything made you always leave before he could awake. You would leave the bed sheets cold, and not pick up his phone calls until you craved touch again.

It started as a one night stand, and grew past that with every phone call and loving touch during mind blowing sex.

Yet, you denied this meet up being anything else but a one night stand. But that's not what the phrase meant, and not what your actions have become.

" Are you leaving?" Ran knew the answer to that.

He knew that you were leaving, again.

He knew you were going to leave, even after you promised during your intense climax that you wouldn't. When his lips were locked onto yours as you shared the climax together.

Ran knew your were going to leave and call him when you needed him again, and he knew he wouldn't deny you.

How could he?

You were gorgeous, the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. You had the body, the face, the brain, and every thing else that he could possibly ask for.

You were more than you needed to be, beyond amazing. So when you called him on those nights where stress consumed your being, and your mind was fuzzy from your tiring week—he never said no.