~🄲 🄻🄰🅂🅂🅈 🄰🄽🄳 🄸🄽🅃🄴🄻🄻🄸🄶🄴🄽🅃

𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐲𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐱 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫. Part One ( ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴀɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪsᴀʙᴇʟʟᴇ ᴍᴀᴛʜᴇʀs ɪs ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀɪʟɪᴀɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴠᴀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴅᴇsᴄᴇɴᴛ)

𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝑱𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒐 𝑱𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒆, 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒗𝒚 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆. 𝑺𝒆𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 "𝑽𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒄𝒆", 𝒃𝒚  𝑮𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊 𝑽𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒄𝒆 ( 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒍) 𝒔𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉. 𝑾𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒚. 𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒂 gentle 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒅, 𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊 𝑴𝒊𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒚𝒂.

𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞- 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦 :

Our English font is her Japanese.

Being a foreigner in Japan in the early 2000's  was hard, but meeting a boy named Mitsuya Takashi made it easy

Being a foreigner in Japan in the early 2000's was hard, but meeting a boy named Mitsuya Takashi made it easy. 

You were only 11 when you moved from Italy to Japan with your grandmother, like being dumped in a country with what you knew had a major language barrier.

Latching onto your grandmas skirt, your breath hitched when you finally stepped into the public. Mumbling a few words to ease yourself. This was impossible, you just knew it.
It almost felt like there was a language barrier between you and your grandmother, but there wasn't. She was Italian by heart, but spending her teenage years traveling country to country with her now dead husband, she learned her fair share of languages. Japanese, Spanish, and German. All while managing to keep the heavy accent of her native tongue.

While being in Italy, you were so comforted and used to everyone understanding each other, you failed to remember that not everyone understood your people. The people that spoke a language called ' English', won't understand Italy automatically like you did.
But being a kid, you brushed it off. Never even thinking for a second that you would be in an outsiders position.

You will forever speak Italian, and forever understand. Never have a language barrier with a foreigner.

You ended up being so wrong.