🄷🄸🅂 🄻🄰🄼🄴 🄻🄾🅅🄴🅁 🄿🅃 2

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬. 𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐱. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐋/𝐍, 𝐒𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 4 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲, 𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬, 𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐬. 𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐋/𝐍.

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞.

( Eren Jaeger and Scouts x Black Reader in High school AU)

⚠️ Mentions of: bullying,

𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄-𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌= 𝐉𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐬.

Being apart of a group chat that you didn't interact with wasn't fun

Being apart of a group chat that you didn't interact with wasn't fun. There was a lot of Group Chats in Paradis High. Each group chat was for a certain thing, specific topic, and was made for a certain reason. The most known kids, both boys and girls—were invited and added to group chats. For some it was an amazing thing, and it highlighted the beauty of popularity. It showed the peak of popularity. You would get to be invited to parties, like Historia's Reiss yearly summer mansion party for example. Or you would be invited to sport games, like Jean Kirstien who plays basketball, and Eren himself. Then the other people on the team as well, since they weren't the only athletic boys in the school. So it was no surprise to Eren when he was added to the group chat years ago, and he still thinks about why he hasn't left it.