~ 🄵🄻🄰🅆🅂

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝. 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐛𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦. 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐭. 𝐇𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬, 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞. 𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐱.
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐰.

( Kokonoi x Australian/ French Reader ; fluff and angst)

⚠️Hint and slight mentions of Intercourse!

𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄-𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌= 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐆 is the preferred face-claim for a more logical reading experience.

You laid facing upwards on your bed

You laid facing upwards on your bed. Back pressed against rich comforters beneath you. The shower was running from the closed washroom door. The master bedroom you laid in felt cold and lonely—Despite the fact that your lover was in the bathroom. Not that it was close—the room was too big for the various doors to be close to each other.
You were contemplating what your boyfriend had told you. Why would Kokonoi want you to cut your hair? Your hair color was the first physical thing he complimented you on when you first met him. Saying that your hair was healthy and luscious, and that it matched your eye color beautifully. And suddenly he wanted your hair shorter?