~ 🄰🄸🄽🅃 🄽🄾 🄱🄰🄲🄺 🅃🄰🄻🄺

𝐑𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐦𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐜/ 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.

Requested from Tumblr

Meeting Ran Haitani

• It was all Rindou. Let's start off with that.

• Rindou was the one who tapped Ran on the shoulder, and pointed to something in the cafe.

Yes, Ran is aware you're not supposed to point at anyone in public. Especially in a mannered place like Japan. But him and Ran were already Delinquents. Manners and etiquette was the last of their concern.

• So Ran looked.

• He wasn't expecting to see a foreigner.

Yeah....definitely not that.

• Usually, most foreign people in Japan 2008 were White people. That was the most foreign Ran and Rindou saw.

It wasn't all the time. But definitely enough for them to know what a white person looks like automatically with first glance.

• But the foreigner that stood in front of them was not white.

Nothing like it at all😭😭

• Her. Yes her. Her hair was curly and dark, and her skin had pigment to it. Like brown ish and smooth.

" She looks weird," Is what Rindou said as she walked passed them.

• Ran nodded at his younger brother. Finding nothing wrong with their conversation.

• But the girl spoke back.

• " You look weird." She said in fluent Japanese. No stuttering.

• Ran literally saw Rindou freeze in his seat💀

• Ran could only watch as his brother stammered to find the right words to the girl.

He's not gonna lie, Ran was low key shocked!

• You looked intimidating. Not street intimidating, but—feisty intimidating.

Ran definitely didn't know what to say either.

• Rindou apologized. And he actually meant it because you took him by surprise.

• Ran literally found the situation so funny. He couldn't help but snicker.

• " What's so funny?"
Oh no.

• Ran's heart low key sped up at her words to him, but he responded anyways. Refusing to cower in embarrassment like Rindou.

• " Go play with dolls or something. You don't wanna mess around with us."

It made your insides churn.

• ouuuuuuuuuu you hated when people tested you in public.

• " Sure. I can play with you Annabelle."

• You were snarky as fuck. Real shit.

You just referred to the Haitani Ran—the most powerful delinquent in Roppongi, alongside his brother—as the Annabelle Doll.

• It was the start to you and Ran's friendship.

• Which kept evolving, and evolving, and evolving every time you hung out with the Haitani brothers.

• But your closeness didn't seem to satisfy their curiosity.

• I mean, you were still a pure foreigner.