~ 🄾🄽🄴 🄾🄵 🄰 🄺🄸🄽🄳

𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐄𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐝𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭.
𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐫. 𝐊𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐫.

( Albino OC x Mr. Kruger / Eren Jaeger.)

𝐈𝐍 𝐍𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂.

⚠️𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: 𝐒𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭--𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬?

Mr. Kruger could only stare at the pale girl in front of him. Her hair bleached and flowing down her back in waves, her eyes light purple, her eye lashes bleached, and her skin as pale as ever. In the distance, he could see people stopping to take pictures of her—without her knowing. She continued to walk, as calm and unbothered as ever.

Her face was passive—Kruger saw the way their lips curled once they got their picture. The realization that the girl was an Eldian by her armband.

Yet, they showed no signs of deleting their rare pictures.

When she reached the hospital, close enough to passing the bench he sat at—Kruger asked.

" Is that your real eye colour and hair?"

Celeste froze. Questioning if she had heard those words correctly. Most people in Marley knew about Albinosim, and the lack of pigmentation that can appear in any child at birth. But the possibility of this happening to the next baby born is rare. So rare, people don't even consider it.

Celeste has never seen anyone like herself, and doesn't recall how her parents looked like. All she knows is that she's Albino, a 13 year old girl that could've been rich for her features, but isn't because she is Eldian.

So the question from the masculine voice caught her off guard. Never once has she ever been asked a straight up question about her appearance.

People would only come up to her, and ask a question that she didn't dare to answer. Because in reality, they were asking the people around her. Not her herself.

Is that your real eye colour and hair?

He had used the word " your".
Because of this, Celeste knew that this question was directed to her. Never less, the girl gave it three more seconds before turning to the area of the voice.

" Why are you asking?" She was sure her voice sounded empty. Dead and hollow, but she made no effort to changing her tone.

Her eyes set on a man that sat on a bench. A Ex-Soldier to be exact. He was missing a leg, bandages on his face—specifically his eye, and had only one eye socket full. A deep green that seemed to be dulled to a green fog storm. A colour that now mixed with misty grey. Not the pretty kind. Almost like a once sharp knife dulled to a weak state.

Celeste was lucky that the man didn't have a Marleyan arm band on.

" I'm just a curious. That's all." His voice was hollow too.

With a blink of her purple eyes, the girl nodded. 

For a second, her legs trembled from her dehydration and lack of food. The same khaki coloured rags she wore wasn't doing her any good either.

Celeste took a gentle seat beside the man. Inhaling softly as she moved her thick, pale blonde, soft curls over her shoulders.

After a brief moment of silence, she decided to answer the man's questions. " I'm Albino Sir."

Celeste did not receive a response from the man. In fact, he shook his head in response.

" I do not know what Albino means."
If it was possible to emphasize without showing emotion, this man beside her just did it.

With a tilt of her head, Celeste raised her chin.
" Oh....you have never heard the term before?"

The man shook his head.

Celeste crossed her hands over her stomach. Attempting to bring comfort to the ache of hunger she felt.

" Understood. Albino is a term they use to describe people born with no pigment, or melanin in their skin. It's unknown which child will be born with this. It's very rare in fact. So rare that no parent thinks about it when having a child. I'm an Eldian, who happened to be born Albino. My mother and father had pigment, but I don't. My eyes lack pigment—it often hurts to look at light. My hair is only a couple shades lighter than my skin, and my skin is as pale as ever. I have no melanin in my body. I am Albino."

The man stared at the girl in wonder. One of his eyes looking at every part she described in such detail.

" How old are you?" He asked, after analyzing her himself.

" I am 13 Sir."

He nodded his head again. But Celeste could tell he had more questions.

" Do you like it when they take pictures of you? The Marleyans?"

Celeste's eyes widened in the slightest at his question. She had never asked herself that. It has become regular to get the looks of admiration and adoration, which often morphed to disgust once they got their picture. But she's never found it too disturbing.

Though, her stomach didn't clench when the pictures of herself were taken. Or when the compliments flooded her ears.

She settled on her answer. " No. I don't. These fellows don't pay me anyway. But how I feel does not matter."

Kruger raised a brow. He won't say it aloud, but her answer pleased him. Not like that mattered. Because to be honest—Kruger had lied.

He had heard from his dear friend with the bright smile and blue eyes—years ago, before his mind became clouded with trauma and what it holds now; that there was people with no pigment to their skin. Who could blend in with fields of white fluff, which is called " Snow" —now that he knows. People with ruby eyes or purple orbs that can blind or scare an individual. Rare species, with wealthy  appearances.

It wasn't a lie then.

" Interesting." Was all the man said. " I've never seen anything like it."

A small smile tugged at Celeste's lips, and she nodded her head at the man appreciatively. That was the most nicest way someone has ever complimented her. Most of the time, it was backhanded, ignorant, or just purely insulting.

" Thank you. My name is Celeste L/N. What's yours Sir?" Her tone was much less hallow then when she first spoke to the man.

The man adjusted his crutch. " Kruger. Call me Kruger."

" Okay Mr. Kruger. I enjoyed our conversation, I'll stop by tomorrow morning." Celeste said as she rose to her feet.

Krugers eye didn't flinch with any emotion at all. Instead, he looked sternly into her purple eyes. " You don't have to."

" I have nothing better to do. Bye Kruger."

It wasn't just the next morning that Kruger and Celeste met at the wooden bench. It was everyday. Everyday for the next 5 months.
Everyday until Eren Jaëger made the world shake.

This was a Drabble okay😭😭because I just realized that I have no Albino representation.

Word count: 1,122