🅁🄸🄲🄷 🄸🄽 🄱🄻🄾🄾🄳 🄿🅃.4

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐬--𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐭. 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬.
𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐠𝐠𝐠𝐠𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭....

Bonten x Black Reader

𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄-𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌= 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐳𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐣 𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐆.

⚠️Warning! Sexual content, Cursing, use of the N word, alcohol ahead

⚠️Warning! Sexual content, Cursing, use of the N word, alcohol ahead.⚠️

Walking into the club triggered a switch in personality from you. Your head raised high as lights moved around the place. The Club surprisingly didn't have a smell of sex like most did. It was enough for you to assume that, ' that stuff ', happened in Special rooms.
This club had some class in other words.
The VIP section was far, in fact, it was on the top floor. There wes a total of three floors in the club, but the Main Floor, was where everyone partied. Then the third floor, was considered the vaccant area. The place for the rich, for top tier shady things, a place where deals and other stuff wasn't caught on camera. It was nothing special based off your experience. It was just super rich with great decor, and the food was clearly made with professionals cooking it.

— Cooking and Serving Appetizers. That happens on the first floor. That's the Waiter and Butlers area.

It was awkward when you looked back at the other men and the arriving elevator. It was made of strong glass that was tinted blue, flowers on the design that danced around the glass. It was pretty rich. Your guessing your expressions were on display as you watched the elevator near you guys. You've been here before, but you never taken in the details.

Would you all be going on it at the same time?!

And of course, someone had to comment and ruin everything.

" Wow," Sanzu laughed with a chuckle. " How the fuck did Papa pay you as his whore?"

" Just how the fuck you pay your whores ." You snapped with no hesitation. " If you pay them...that is."

You could feel Sanzu's eyes burning into you after your words. A tried sigh came from behind you, probably Kakucho. And you already know Mikey spared you a look of disapproval. When the elevator rang, that was your safe call. Stepping in third and moving to the far corner. Watching all the other men poshly gather in as well.