~ 🄷🄰🅄🄽🅃🄴🄳 🄷🄾🅄🅂🄴

If there are people reading, can you comment!

I don't think some people might realize how unmotivated I am to write my books, when their not commenting. Don't be a ghost reader and comment. I'm  staring to believe no ones reading besides... One person.

I have a bunch of drafted chapters that I'll  love to post. Even if it's something as small as " I'm here!" Or " AHHAHAH!"
Or " I LOVEE THIS CHAPTER/BOOK!"
Even criticism.

Mentions of Ghosts, blood, and weapons.
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 :

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐘/𝐍 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐘/𝐍 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥.

DONT GHOST READ

" Baji, where the hell are we?" You sighed with disappointment

" Shut up. You're being  fucking impatient." Baji barked as he craned his neck to look at the map.

"Ahhh, she's not lying— we've been at this for two hours now, Baji-San..." Takemichi mumbled avoiding eye contact.

The five boys , Baji, Chifuyu, Mikey, Draken, and Takemichi, had called you earlier to go on a small walk with them. You were with Mitsuya at the time, simply hanging around his little siblings. Mitsuya's mother wasn't home today, and wouldn't be home the whole day mostly.  So when you got the call, his already chosen decision was no. He sadly wouldn't make it.
He couldn't bring his little sisters on the walk, so him being the mature and understanding  person he was, stayed back to look after his little ones.

They simply told you it was going to be a small walk/hike to a sandy forest path. It was honestly rare that you guys ever got to take breaks from everything, and just—leave.

So you were quick to take up the adventure.

You should've seen the problem the moment you saw Baji Keisuke holding a map in his hand. Perhaps you were too excited that you ignored the fact that the dumbest friend among you all, was going to be the one leading the way. Well your dismissing excitement, and small celebration dances with Mikey led you here— all of you guys walking on an enclosed dark path.

The sky was darkening by what felt like each pasig minute.

" Y/N Chin," Mikey mumbled a little creeped out, holding onto your arm tightly.