🅈🄾🅄🄽🄶 🄻🄾🅅🄴 🄿🄰🅁🅃 4

𝐑𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘/𝐍 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬--𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐭? 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐦.

( Ran x Y/N x Chifuyu— ethnic reader if you squint)

⚠️Mentions of: Teen pregnancy, cursing, suicide, alcohol, planned death,

You were waiting. Every hour after Rindou visited, you spent your time waiting for Ran Haitani—the father of your child, to show up. Rindou Haitani had told you that his brother had asked somebody in their working circle for your information—similar to how he did with you. According to his words, it wouldn't take time for his brother to find your address and show his face to you after 8 years of absence.
You spent the past two days shopping, planning dinner and lunches for Haruki, and talking to people you couldn't always make time to talk with. People like Aiko, Chifuyu, and your mother.

But the man you shared a child with evaded your mind heavily.

It was hard to ignore the fact that he could be watching you, or searching for you at any moment. 

" So what are you going to do?" Your mother asked you with a raised brow. " Keep in mind that he's been gone for 8 years Y/N. He has no right to want Haruki now, and you could say no ."

You bit your lip as you sipped on the juice she had given you. " I want what's best."

Almost immediately your mother shook her head. " He left you." She emphasized. " He's been gone for 8 years and you and Haruki are doing amazing. There's no 'what's best' because you've already given Haruki what's best."

You didn't respond, only going in for another sip of the juice.

" He shows up and gives you 1.8 million out of the blue? What kind of shit is that?" She questioned in disbelief with a rasp in her voice.

You scoffed at the irony. " Like I need his money."

" Don't be dumb now," your mother said as she leaned in closer, her arms now resting on her knees. " You could make good use of that money."

" I put it to Haruki's name. I don't need his  shit for myself."

" Hmmm." She hummed. " That's smart. Sounds like something you would do."

You furrowed your brows as you wandered into your own thoughts. Did Haruki need a dad? You questioned yourself. After all these years you've spent as a single mom, Haruki has never really complained about the lack of a father in his life. Him calling " mommy" all day didn't bother you either. You never heard him voice sadness or detest for the fact that he only had a mother in his life. But maybe that was because you were fulfilling your duty well.

He gave you Mother's Day gifts when he crafted them in school, you attended both his Parent Appreciation Day's as a mother.

You never heard your son question heavily for a father.