~ 🄸 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄹🄰🄱

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐊𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐲𝐦.

The endless punches on the punching bag sounded loudly in the gym. You had your earbuds in as you narrowed your eyes on the bag, a certain image and picture in mind. The gym was apart of your daily schedule, and you found time for it everyday. Living by yourself as a young adult who only recently became fully independent, you needed an outlet in your life. A outlet where you could express your frustration for your circumstances—the gym happened to be that outlet.

The punching bags—to be specific.

Your music was loud. So loud you believed that people might be able to hear it from around you. But even with this knowledge, you did not bother to turn down your music.

Instead, you kept your eyes narrowed and your chin lowered as you threw jabs at the bag.

Everyday.

This was your routine everyday.

Wake up, eat, workout, drop dinner off for your young sister at your old house, and be a bartender through the night.

It was an endless cycle. Your life was held in your small apartment, and revolved around taking care of your 14 year old sister that was still in your drunk fathers custody.

It was fair to say that she was what kept you going. In a couple of months, she'll be out of his hold once you prove that your more than capable of providing for her.

" Nice jab."

Your huffed as you stretched your jab arm, closing your eyes as you let the tune play in your ears.

" Thanks."

You did not see who made the comment, because once your eyes were open—you were back to punching the bag.

The compliment pleased you, but didn't raise any pride of yours. It wasn't uncommon for someone to compliment your skill, and usually it had a much more backhanded reason to it.

Good for a girl. That's was often what they meant.

" You might break the bag."

You paused. You stared flat ahead before slowly turning to the sound of the same voice.

When your eyes fell on him, his appearance did indeed take you by surprise.

Of course he was a man, but he didn't seem to be that old actually. His features were very masculine—very sharp and dark. But you had to say that his most noticeable feature was the jagged scar that went down his face. The second thing had to be his eyes that were two different colors each.

He had a memorable face and a calm aura.

Your eyes finally peeled of from his appearance, looking around the gym as you blinked. " Right. Sometimes I just get caught up..."

" It's no big problem at all," He brushed off with his eyes becoming more gentle than his lower face. " I guess you could say I'm friends with the people that own this gym. I've broken a couple bags myself."

You laughed at his words. " Must be because you're friends with the people that own the gym."

" Yeah I guess you could say that."

You turned back to the punching bag, having the boy still standing near you. You were sure that the air would turn awkward soon, considering you guys didn't end the conversation right. So you made no move to go back to punching.

" I like your eyes a lot...." You complimented, drawing it out to urge him for his name.

" Hitto Kakucho." He quickly responded, his cheeks reddening. " And thank you. I like your face."

You raised your brow at him in shock.

" I mean I like your face! As in your face is very pretty!" He quickly added seeing your shock.
" Like your features are very pleasant to look at! Not in a creep way! I really don't mean to make you uncomfortable or anything like that—"

" So you're saying I'm pretty?" You asked with amusement all over your face.

" No!" He quickly said.

What?

" Oh."

Kakucho slapped his forehead in embarrassment. " I mean yes! You're pretty! I just don't mean to—"

You raised your brow in confusion.

" You know what," he started with a look of dejection. " I like your jabs. There."

You couldn't help but laugh at the redness of his face. Your laugh felt so real and joyful, it shocked you. There hasn't been much sources in your life recently to make you laugh.

It was....nice.

" Thank you," you said softly. " I'm L/N Y/N...by the way."

The boy looked shocked by your introduction and outstretched hand. " Oh! I'm Hitto Kakucho!"

" You already said that."

" Yeah," he laughed nervously. " Yeah I did."

Looking back at it, Kakucho was so glad Wakasa and Beneki shooed him to your direction.

It was a start of a relationship that would last for years to come.

She speaks

She speaks.

This is not a series before anyone ask lol😂😂

I'm lacking in the Kakucho department, and I mean heavily. So yeah here's what I whipped up.

For characters I can't write that well for, I'll stick to making short one shots and whatnot.

Hopefully by the time I drop this, I have gained the courage to write for Berserk.

Written: Tuesday August 9th 2022.

Comment, vote, and share!!💋❤️

Word count: 880

Tumblr: Xngelsau