~ 🄲🄰🄽 🅂🄷🄴 🄱🄴 🄼🅈 🄼🄾🄼🄼🅈?

𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲'𝐬 9 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐳𝐮 𝐨𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐢, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐬.𝐘/𝐍 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐞. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲, 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞-𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫. 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.....

BLACK 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 X FIRST TIMELINE MIKEY'S DAUGHTER.

Based off of Chris Tucker/ Carters personality in Rush Hour 1

𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄-𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌= Kitrabell on IG

Aria Sano stared at her father with a frown on her lips

Aria Sano stared at her father with a frown on her lips. Her father, Sano Manjiro, had just come back from work, ordered the maids to cook her a nice meal, and went straight to his daughters room. It was a regular and quite simple routine for him and his daughter. She was 9 years old, pretty smart and can speak decent Japanese and good English for her age. Mikey stepped into her room with a brownie bag in his hand, his eyes falling on his daughter who was cutting her Barbie dolls hair.

" Aria?" He questioned at the doorway. 

Aria peeked up and quickly put the scissors  down. Her father was home....

" Hi daddy," she mumbled getting up to hug him.

Mikey rubbed her back when she reached up to hug him. Picking her up easily and sitting her in one arm. The resemblance between the two was blantly obvious. From her dirty blonde hair and her black irises, her nose, and decent sized lips. Everyone could tell this girl was Mikey's kid. The only difference was her European features from her mom; the brown strands of hair and her rounder eyes.