~ 🅆🄷🅈 🄸🅂 🅂🄷🄴 🅂🄾 🅂🅃🅁🄾🄽🄶?

𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐚 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐥. 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐱 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧--𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝--𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨, 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝.
( Mikasa Ackerman AOT x Manga Mikey )

Manga spoilers ahead! Repeat! Manga Spoilers ahead!

𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐚 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢 ( 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲) 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲.

Mikasa stared at Mikey. She was the only one in Tokyo Manji, the new one created by Takemichi, that can take on Mikey. After all, she had took on Kakucho with ease.
He was no longer the same. His dark eyes held firmness with what was going on around him. Mikey looked unfamiliar, and Mikasa was sure she did too. The black haired beauty can tell by how he put force into his attacks on her. Not an ounce of holding back, which Mikasa expected. Mikey was fighting her like she wasn't his friend since they were 4 years of age. Like she wasn't with him, protecting him every step of his life. Even though Mikey didn't need protection, the Ackerman girl still took it upon herself in some way.

Mikasa Ackerman was strong. Everyone knew it.

The half German, and half Japanese girl that accompanied Mikey, and was a Captain in the first and original; Tokyo Manji Gang.

She was undoubtedly the strongest. Rivaling Mikey's strength ever though she often let him win at everything. From since they were kids, it bugged young Mikey on why his friend was good at everything.

How did she get stuff done and perfect the first time? How come Mikasa always lost so quickly when she was fighting him in the Dojo?

Why did she let Mikey have the spot as the Prodigy when she was obviously stronger?!

It was questions that Mikey wondered over the years as he got slightly older. But despite his major confusion for Mikasa's actions, he never  let it get in the way of their relationship. 

The punch Mikey gave Mikasa was hard. His fist had swung so hard, and connected with her stomach painfully. Mikey had no doubt gotten stronger these last two years. Although his physique had gotten much slimmer, more thinner, and he lacked the body mass he had at 15, it made no difference to his strength. 

And Mikasa doesn't know why she was taking these hits. Not when she knows she's 100% capable of putting up a good fight. 

Takemichi had told her that in order to get to Mikey's head, they had to defeat him. Defeating Mikey seemed like an impossible task.  Taking down the Kantou with their 50 or 51 members seemed impossible itself. But they had strong fighters—including herself.  Mikasa remembers how the odds weren't in their favor in the battle of Tenjiku too.