~ 🄵🄰🅁 🄵🅁🄾🄼 🅃🄷🄴 🄷🄰🅁🄱🄾🅄🅁

I don't know why I chose this song please-

𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐲. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞. 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫.  𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 "𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐬𝐞", 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫.

( 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 Fem 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐧, 𝐘𝐦𝐢𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐬.)

Blood was pounding in your ears as you stared at Ymir. You couldn't get it. What was so bad about wanting to be partners with Christa? All she wanted was for you to teach her your skill in Hand to Hand Combat—as your strength was unmatched. Your kicks were strong, and you were impossibly flexible. You knew about Ymir and Christa's relationship. As Jean—your best friend and baby sitter, had told you about the two girls and one of them being too over protective.

You were more than happy to help Christa.

You never knew why you were so strong, but growing up in Trost with your Grandfather—he taught you how to fight. You would later go use those skills against Jeans bullies, and against people who thought they could bully you.

Despite being small—5'3, you were damn near good at everything. Fighting was one of those things.

So you didn't understand why Ymir was making such a scene over this.

You were always a care free person. You never worried too much about getting beat, and you cared deeply about your friends.  Connie, Sasha, and Jean. Marco too, who was slowly becoming Jeans guy bestie. Smiles and more smiles was always on your face—but when you got serious about something—that was a different case.

When Ymir first interfered with You and Christa's conversation, you had no problem letting her train Christa herself.

I mean, it only meant that you would get to go back to eating diner with Sasha. A win for you.

But it was the way she approached you.

The way she had a sneer on her face immediately as she saw you grin at Christas proposal. How she stormed in between you guys—all in your bubble, just to wave you off with the most bitchy attitude.  She's was so unnecessarily loud, and you knew it when the dinner hall began to quiet down.

Jean watched from the sidelines as your chill smile slowly began to fade off your face with every insult Ymir gave you. His soon to be argument with Jaeger, dying out immediately when Ymir's voice rose. Eren looked at Jean, the rage on his face cooling when he saw how Jean seemed to be eyeing you wearily.

And he was. Because he was uncertain on how you would take this situation.

Ymir was yelling at you, accusing you of shit that Jean doubted was true. And you stood there, a frown on your face as the Mess Hall listened in.

" I don't know what type of stunt this bitch is trying to pull, but you know me and Christa are always together. Go train with Potato girl,"

Christa seemed panicked at Ymir's words, turning to face Ymir while shaking her head.
" You have it all wrong Ymir! I only asked Y/N to—"