~🄳🄸🅂🅃🅁🄰🄲🅃🄸🄾🄽

You weren't joking when you said you didn't have time for Baji Keisuke's nonsense.

Your day was strictly reserved for studying and preparing for the job interview you had coming up. You didn't have time to be watching the memes he sends you during the day, the fights he sends you, or the poorly written text messages he sends while on his bike.

You didn't have time for Touman in general. Not today.

" Baji, for the last time leave me alone." You spoke into the phone mic, before pressing the send button.

You put your phone down. Making your way back to the leaf app you just downloaded that locks your phone, and helps plants trees around the world. It would make you feel much better with yourself if you also helped the world.

That's if Baji could make it possible.

Your phone dinged before you could even press the app icon. And with the way your eyes darted to start reading the message, you were sure that you weren't going to activate the app now. You went back to the messages, a scowl on your lips. Your boyfriend was for sure setting you off now.

" No can do Also, I'm hungry for some sweets wanna grab some with me later?"

Fat ass, dumbass bitch.

Baji asking you to take a break from what you were doing made your lips curl in disgust. Maybe he was right and you did need a break from studying, or maybe he was wrong and he was the break you desperately needed.

You needed to go to the leaf app, wait a few seconds, then start the app to lock your phone.

Also, what made your head hurt more out of the three?: Baji himself, Baji's grammar, or the continuous studying?

Whichever it was, and you believed it was all related to Baji, it made your head pound.

" Fuck you. I told you I am busy stupid." You spoke into the mic, letting that message deliver first.

" And also, get your ass back in class. You need it." You let that send too.

Your audio message showed read under. You stared at your screen, awaiting a response that you knew was coming from Baji. You were sure it was going to be something more snarky and insulting, so your tongue was on fire for a response.

When the message popped up, you couldn't help the way your eyes widened.

" There's something else I would like to get back into ;)"

Baji Keisuke was a fucking pain in the ass.

She speaks

She speaks.

Yeah....some Baji fluff(?) right there.

Word count: 441

Comment, vote, and share❤️

Tumblr: Xngelsau