~ 🅈🄾🅄🄽🄶 🄻🄾🅅🄴 🄿🄰🅁🅃 1

𝐑𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘/𝐍 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬--𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐭? 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐦.

( Ran x Y/N —black reader if you squint)

⚠️Mentions of: Teen pregnancy, abortions, sexual assault/ harassment, rape,

𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌= this but with the top being black.

17. That wasn't even a legal age yet, and that was the age you got pregnant with Ran Haitani's baby. Everyone told you that you should've seen it coming, and you knew it was true. You've been with the boy since you were 15, and being a foster child for sure gave you freedom you often regret having. Ran was 16, his brother only 13 years old. Even at 16 and 15, you found comfort in someone that was bad, but so good to you. Of course, at 15 you were smart enough to not harbour sexual urges, and allow the boy to make sexual advances on you. Even when you started dating at 16 and 17.

You were aware of he and his brothers doings. Them going in and out of juvenile together.

You maybe were in love but you weren't stupid. Never once—even before you officially started dating Ran—did you think that you could change him. And you're not stupid enough to say that he was changing around you.

He wasn't.

But you can vouch and say that Ran wasn't heartless, and yes, you stuck by this even when he uped and left you.

He was kind to you, gentle with you—in majority of scenarios, and he genuinely did find another person to love that wasn't his brother.

17 and 18 came along quicker. You barely had arguments, it was like you guys were made for each other. You were seen with him and his brother everywhere in Roppongi, and no one dared to act on this information when the approved fact came around the corner.

Ran and Rindou—the Haitani Brothers—ruled the streets of Roppongi.

And Ran Haitani's girlfriend was not to be touched.