🄲🄰🄽 🅂🄷🄴 🄱🄴 🄼🅈 🄼🄾🄼🄼🅈? Last part

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐨--𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐘𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐳𝐚 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐘/𝐍 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞. 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭. 𝐄𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨'𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲.

BLACK 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 X FIRST TIMELINE MIKEY and his  DAUGHTER.

Based off of Chris Tucker/ Carters personality in Rush Hour 1

𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄-𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌= Kitrabell on IG

Y/N knew damn well that this girl lived in a mansion, but this, this was something else

This was the type of mansions you see in those Mafia type shows, or the Cartel boss with the hot wife's. You couldn't believe that Aria had ran away from this. Fuck her hard life or whatever she had said, this was paradise. Shit, if Aria didn't want this, you were open to taking it. Y/N didn't mind becoming Aria's dads daughter.

" This your house?" You pointed, slowly looking over to the kid behind you.

" Yeah..." Aria herself felt quite nervous.

She was sure that dinner was ready, and the worst part was; that her dad had noticed her absence. She fiddled with her fingers as you remained silent. The large ice cappuccino in her hand that was barely half made her fingers red.

You turned your head to face Aria, noticing how the dumb kid was suddenly quiet. She reminded you of your childhood self. Ha.

She was preparing for that 360 ass whooping!