🅈🄾🅄🄽🄶 🄻🄾🅅🄴 🄿🄰🅁🅃 3

𝐑𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘/𝐍 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬--𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐭? 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐦.

( Ran x Y/N — ethnic reader if you squint)

⚠️Mentions of: Teen pregnancy, cursing, mental breakdowns,

" Welcome." Mr. Nagaki—the manager and club owner said with a small smile we he greeted the 8 men. The club was not open today. Strictly  closed for a reason that was unknown to the public who showed later at night, but known to staff and excused as a " professional meeting". Though, one staff member—Y/N L/N— a bartender—knew it was for something deeper than a meeting. Mr. Nagaki was finally meeting these men for himself, and he was indeed ready to pass down the long running club to Bonten.

" Right this way." He said with a nod as he let them come through. 

" The place is clean." A shorter male with white hair said as he glanced around. " We didn't tell you we were coming today."

Mr. Nagaki cleared his throat at their words as he locked the door. Feeling all their watchful eyes of the most dangerous men in Japan. The most wanted. He didn't know how to respond, or what to say to these men. In his own empty club, he felt like he was walking on eggshells.

And he indeed was.

" That's a good thing though," a man with a large scar on his face said. " Means you've been keeping this place clean, and regularly too."

The man had his eyes pinned on him as he blew out the smoke in his mouth.

Mr. Nagaki nodded. " I prefer it clean. It gets cleaned everyday."

He wasn't here to sell it to these men, they were going to buy the club off of him either which way. So he kept his responses short. Though, it didn't chase away the churn he felt in his stomach as the man blew the smoke out in his face. 

" That's good then," Kokonoi Hajime spoke. The man who he was on the phone with.
" We won't have to spend too much money on visuals."

" Don't be ridiculous Koko," The shorter man spoke again. " This place needs a lot of work."

Mr. Nagaki nodded his head, " Why don't we take a seat. Right this way please."

He felt tense, from his shoulders to his wiggling toes in his dress shoes. He hasn't felt like this—like prey—since his childhood.

The Bonten executives were led to a VIP section in the club. One section out of the small 3 there was. The 3 sections were spacious and big, but it wasn't enough.

In front of each VIP, there was a small stage for dancers and special shows. Mr. Nagaki saw how the short man nodded his head to Kokonoi, and Kokonoi began to type something out.

" There's only 3 VIP sections?" Ran Haitani asked Mr. Nagaki.

" Yes." He confirmed with a subtle nod. " That's why people tend to book them months ahead."