~🄷🄸🅃 🄰🄽🄳 🄳🄸🄿

𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛. 𝐄𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧--𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝.

( Ran Haitani x Black Reader)

⚠️WARNING: Mentions of sex, cursing,

𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄-𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌= 𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫.

It hurt how much you wanted it right now. The need to get off after seeing and hearing that most of your friends are drunk and high. Your thighs quivered as you scanned the dark club before you. Almost every single club room was occupied, and the ones that weren't were filling in right now. You weren't someone to have mindless sex with everyone, but this was too much.  You could not control the way you you longed for the feeling of intimacy for the second time in your life.

One lay won't hurt.

Your heels clacked against the club floor, but the drowning music of Tokyos nightclub made it inaudible. The drunken bodies around the place, and the people who took part in various activities were scattered all over your path.

From America, you were here for your best friend—who is Japanese, birthday. She had decided to go back home for her 22 birthday—an event she has been planning for a long time.

She too right now was somewhere getting laid, along with your other friends. The thought of this made your eyes scan around for a women or man desperately.

You tugged down the black dress that hugged your curves, locking eyes with a man from across the club.

He looked rich. Sitting there fixing his collar, diamonds on his neck and slender fingers. His skin was pale, his body had a muscular yet slender build, he looked like he bathed in money everyday, and he has to be in his 20's.

He was fine. This man with black hair and purple highlights was fine. 

This man was oozing sex appeal, like he was waiting for someone just like you. His face was beautiful, and not to mention his height. He was tall, and he checked off everything on your list to sink your teeth into.

Your signature grin and doll like eyes locked on automatically. Giving the man a wave as you began to slow your pace down. He rose to his feet too, realizing that you were addressing him, and him only.

" What's a girl like you doing with no company?" His voice was deep and smooth, and there was a certain tone to it that you enjoyed.

You laughed lightly at his words. " I could ask you the same question no?"

" I suppose so."

You tilted your head, tugging down your dress as the man's eyes followed your subtle actions. 
" I'm about to leave this place. There's a hotel down the street..want to join me?"

You hoped you were slick enough with it. The last time you flirted with someone was with your high school boyfriend. Of course you naturally oozed sex appeal and could get in any man's pants easily, but you still didn't want to look like a easy fool.