~ 🅁🄴🅀🅄🄴🅂🅃

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐎𝐂 ( 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫) 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐬/ 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐫.

-- 𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐎𝐓 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞.
-- 𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲
-- 𝐑𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 (𝐚𝐥𝐥?) 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐎𝐓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 = 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐛𝐲 @lelewright1234

" Why do you make it sound like that?" Leah asked Eren as she stood by him

" Why do you make it sound like that?" Leah asked Eren as she stood by him. The two soldiers had their eyes pinned on the stars above.  Radiant and bright they were, nothing compared to their endless years of pain and fighting. Betrayal and distrust. The older pair could not find it in them to enjoy the view ahead of them as they used to in the past. Leah saw nothing but the pain of her cosmic power. How her once unique existence was one of her most alluring traits. Now she was submitted to nothing but strength and war. Dedicated to fighting for the very people that hate her, fear her, and yet love her. Eren and Leah could not find it in themselves to act like kids as they gazed at the stars. Not when they knew that they were going to fight a war with their powers until their dying breath.

" Saying it like what? It's the truth Leah?" Eren did not spare her a glance as he spoke.

He let his words ring into the air, passing through Leah however she liked.

He wouldn't be surprised if she chose to turn deaf to his harsh, but true words.

" We have a purpose outside of fighting and strength." Leah argued, turning her smaller frame to meet Eren. " Well I do at least. I'll be damned if they make me breed like Historia."

Nothing about Leah's words sat right with Eren. Nothing felt good about the actual truth. He wasn't the only one who knew everything.

" You won't and you know that." Eren defended almost immediately. " They won't ever make you do that."

" You don't know what the Zodiacs want." Leah mumbled. " My cosmos won't help me when it comes time for them to make judgment. You've seen it before, you should know."

The stars looked alive tonight.

Leah observed that they weren't dead, but they looked vibrant and bright. It looked like a star.

" I haven't seen bright stars since we were cadets." She pointed out to Eren. " Since I started killing, my balls of light and stars never reached past a certain glow."

Eren couldn't help but glance over at Leah. Others wouldn't have heard the sadness that lied in her slightly deeper voice. They wouldn't see the agony in her eyes, they don't see it like Eren does. The pain on her face that worsened year by year. Her bitterness that took over her emotions month by month. Waiting for every April 23rd to come. Waiting for the month of her beginning that draws her closer and closer to the cosmos.