~ 🅂🅄🄲🄷 🄰 🅅🄸🄱🄴

𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐦𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬. 𝐀 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐮𝐧. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲.

𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄-𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌 = 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐲𝐧 ( Native American and African American representation)

Oc name = Raven

" What'dya think your doing here?" The commander with a half shaved head asked the kneeling girl

This girl to him, was beyond disrespectful. This was the newly created, Tokyo Manji Gangs' place, the Musashi Shrine. The 7 young boys filing in to have a meeting about something important. Yet here she is. A dumb girl with a head top of wavy dark hair, completely ignoring the questions asked her way.

" Praying that in my next life, I come out of a new pussy."

Manjiro stared, Draken moved forward to grab her shoulder, Baji blinked, and Mitsuya.... He didn't know what to say.

Baji moved forward before Draken with a frown on his chubby face, " Ha! You think this is a joke or sum!?"

The girl mumbled something like an apology, removing her hands out of the prayer posture, she looked up at the delinquents in front of her. " No. It's not a joke. Now please do shut up."

And with that, she closed her eyes and clasped her hands together again. 'Let these boys try me, I'll throat chase them' she told herself with her eyes closed.

" What cha praying about?" Mikey asked the girl in hopes of starting a conversation. 

" None ya," she responded with opening her eyes. The boys blinked at her answer, completely confused.

" What does that mean?" Asked Kazutora.
A boy with bananas in his hair.

" None ya business."

Baji continued to make way to the girl. A look of anger on his face at the disrespectful, weird looking, random at their shrine. " THAT' iT!"